Godox MF-R76 Macro Ring Flash
Compatible with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax DSLR cameras with a hot shoe, the MF-R76 Macro Ring Flash from Godox illuminates your subject with a soft and even light, which is ideal for revealing small, close-up detail.
Explore the macro world
There are wonderful things happening in every corner of the world. However, they are not always easy to see. Macro photography is the key to discovering these wonders waiting for you to observe and photograph them. That's why Godox introduces the MF-R76 macro ring light, it's another lamp in our macro family, providing creative lighting solutions for all macro photographers, enthusiasts and those working in specialized scientific applications. Let's see the fun and wonder in the macro world!
With a ring-shaped design and a flash head that can be attached directly to the front of the lens, the MF-R76 provides illumination without the encroachment of casting harsh shadows, an ideal option for photographers shooting close-up images both outdoors and in the studio.
The light ring of the MF-R76 is divided into two independent parts (left and right), in which it is possible to selectively control the power in the range from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3-step increments. This allows to create even lighting of the object when we need it, but also encourages us to experiment creatively and to choose the power of individual sides according to our needs.
Together with a wide range of adapter rings, the MF-R76 has high compatibility and fits lenses with diameters: 49, 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, 77mm. In addition, the controller has a hot shoe that is compatible with most cameras.
Stable and reliable
With its capacious lithium battery, the MF-R76 is capable of up to 660 flashes at full power for long shooting time and confidence inspiring! Macro ring flash MF-R76 is compatible with Godox V1 lithium battery VB26 and AD100Pro lithium battery WB100.
In the box:
- Godox MF-R76,
- adapter ring 49 mm,
- adapter ring 52 mm,
- adapter ring 55 mm,
- adapter ring 58 mm,
- adapter ring 62 mm,
- adapter ring 67 mm,
- adapter ring 72 mm,
- adapter ring 77 mm,
- lithium battery
- USB charger,
- USB Type-C cable,
- transport bag.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.