- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Godox DP400 III Professional Studio Flash
The updated Godox DP400 III Professional Studio Flash features the built-in wireless X-system, faster 1 sec recycle times and Bowens mount compatibility along with three modelling lamp modes.
Earn 205 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Godox DP400 III Professional Studio Flash Summary
Enhanced Godox DP400III Flash Head is a full-featured 400Ws monolight with ample professional and convenience features. The head has a color temperature of 5600K, a fast recycle time to full power of just 1 second, and flash durations from 1/800 to an action-stopping 1/2000 sec.
Together with the built-in System X receiver, the improved version of the DP400 lamp ensures faster charging power is variable from 1/64 to full power, while the DP400III's 150W modeling can be set to a percentage or proportional to the flash power to allow you to accurately preview your final shot.
Lamp can be used with a wide range of light modifiers, such as: dishes, softboxes, beauty-dishes, and other types of accessories equipped with Bowens mounts. DP400 is great for wedding, fashion, portrait and product photography.
Godox System X
The built-in 2.4 GHz wireless System X with the help of the division into 16 groups (0-9, A-F) and 32 channels facilitates the creative use of multiple light sources. Additionally, 99 wireless ID settings (01-99) to limit interference from other nearby systems.
The flash maintains a stable flash output and color temperature. It has 61 levels of power regulation (1/1 - 1/64) and ensures short charging times (at full power - 1s.)
DP400 has a clear LCD screen, and the operation of parameters and functions is safe and fast. Additionally, flash auto recovers the adjusted settings after a restart.
What's in the box
- Godox DP400III Flash
- Power Cable
- Flash tube Cover
- Modeling light Bulb
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.