Godox AD-K1 Three Light Location Kit With AD300Pro and 2x AD100Pro
The Godox AD-K1 Three Light Location Kit with AD300Pro and 2x AD100Pro has everything you need for studio-quality lighting on the go, including an umbrella, AD-S60S softbox, 3x light-stands and a case.
Godox AD-K1 Three Light Location Kit With AD300Pro and 2x AD100Pro Summary
Extremely compact and lightweight, the AD100Pro AD300Pro 3-Light Kit from Godox contains everything the traveling photographer needs for studio-quality lighting while shooting on location.
Studio in a backpack
The kit includes three Godox compact flashes, one AD300Pro, two AD100Pro units, AK-R1 accessory kit, silver umbrella, AD-S60S softbox, three lightstands and a carrying case.
The flash is compatible with the automatic flash light metering system of almost all systems on the market. The use of TTL automation allows for quick and convenient flash operation even in rapidly changing lighting conditions. The flash has a maximum flash energy of 300Ws, and is equipped with TTL (automatic), Manual (M) and stroboscopic (Multi) modes.
The AD300Pro is characterized by its low weight (only 1.4kg with battery, reflector and bracket). It features an LCD screen, as well as a lightstand mount with infinitely adjustable tilt angle. The AD300Pro has a compact Godox mount that allows you to mount many lightweight and portable softboxes. It is also possible to buy adapters and use modifiers with other mounts (Bowens, Elinchrom, Profoto, Broncolor).
The lightest model in the Godox AD portable family. The pocket-sized AD100Pro inherits the advantages of the Godox AD series of professional flash units, including excellent compatibility with the Godox X 2.4GHz wireless system. Its weight effectively eases the burden on photographers when shooting outdoors. The new 100W light bridges the gap for outdoor flash between camera flashes and heavier studio units.
The AD100Pro has impressive features such as 100W of power adjustable from 1/256 to 1/1, flash readiness from 0.01 to 1.5 seconds, and short flash duration. The AD100Pro flash can operate in manual, auto and multiflash modes. In manual mode, users can select power, modeling light, and first or second curtain sync. Multi mode controls the flash rate up to 90 Hz.
The AK-R1 includes magnetically attached modifiers that maximize the capabilities of the round head. The kit includes a snoot, barndoors, and a honeycomb grid that narrows the light beam and selectively illuminates the subject. You'll also find a dome with a near 180-degree dispersion angle, and a reflector card with a frame widen the light beam. Also included is a filter kit with three CT filters and one green fluorescent filter.
In addition to the lamps and lightstands, the set includes two light modifiers such as silver reflective umbrella and AD-S60S softbox.
Storing and transporting your kit will be nice and easy with a wheeled carrying case that has multiple compartments to fit your lighting kit.
- 1x Godox AD300Pro flash,
- 2x Godox AD100Pro flash,
- 3x lightstands,
- 1x softbox AD-S60S,
- 1x silver umbrella,
- 1x AK-R1 kit,
- 1x wheeled case.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.