GMC Mastering Street Photography
Mastering Street Photography
Street photography has a tradition dating back over a century, and embracing such artists as Henri Cartier-Bresson, Vivian Maier and Lee Friedlander. In today's digital world, where every event seems to be documented and shared, this vibrant art form is enjoying a renaissance. And yet, compared to such genres as portrait and landscape photography, there is little expert advice available. Mastering Street Photography is a practical guide to capturing the candid moments that reveal life at its most dramatic, absurd or beautiful. Principal and Course Tutor of the Streetsnappers workshops, Brian Lloyd Duckett presents the techniques that can elevate images of the urban landscape from the ordinary to the extraordinary. He demonstrates how the successful street photographer needs to be an unseen observer, with the camera a mirror of everyday scenes and unaware subjects. A guide to equipment and technical skills leads into lessons in finding inspiration, developing projects and composing different subjects and scenes laying the foundations for you to impose your personality on your street photography and develop your own distinctive style. The book also addresses such key issues as staying safe and within the law when photographing on the street, and the art of building an audience for your images. The result is an inspirational and practical guide that will ensure your street photography stands out from the crowd.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Books|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.