- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Gitzo GSFSM Short Spike and Rubber Tripod Foot (30mm and 38mm)
This Gitzo GSFSM set which includes one tripod spike and two tripod feet, ideal for a monopod or to replace a lost set for a tripod.
Earn 34 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Gitzo GSFSM Spike Set With 2 Rubber Caps Tripod Foot (30mm and 38mm Caps)
The Gitzo GSFSM Short spike + rubber foot 30-38mm (1 spike + 30mm cap, 38 mm cap) is a tripod accessory designed to support gear on softer ground like grass or mud. The rubber foot is attached to the short spike like a cap and can be pulled off when you need to use the spike.
The rubber material is highly stable even on slippery ground or floors. The GSFSM is a 1-spike set with two rubber caps (30mm and 38mm in diameter at their widest part). The spike is made of high-quality stainless steel. The GSFSM Spike with Rubber Feet is compatible with all Gitzo tripods including monopods with 3/8” threaded legs.
- One metal spike with two rubber feet
- Tripod accessory set of 1 short spike + 2 rubber cap foot set
- Suitable for Gitzo tripods with 3/8″ screw attachments
- 38mm and 30mm diameter cap
- High-quality stainless steel and resistant rubber material
This can be used as a replacement for a lost spike for a tripod, or for a monopod. We do also carry a set of three Gitzo GSF30S Spike + Rubber Foot 30mm or wider Gitzo GSF38S Short Spike And Rubber Tripod Foot 38mm which are ideal for a tripod.
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Tripod Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.