Fujifilm XF10 Compact Camera Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2010216K
Earn 399 Park Points
Finance available - See options
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 fixed lens
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K/15p and Full HD 1080/60p Video
- Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi
- 91-Area Hybrid Autofocus System
- Extended ISO 100-51200, 6 fps Shooting
- SR+ Auto Mode and Film Simulation Modes
- Ultra-lightweight, weighing only 280g
- Measures 112.5mm x 64.4mm x 41.0mm
An ultra lightweight premium compact camera, the Fujifilm XF10 is travel-friendly. It features an APS-C sized sensor and enhanced Bluetooth connectivity - allowing photographers to transfer their high quality images direct-to-smartphone seamlessly after shooting.
Fujifilm XF10 Compact Camera Features in Detail
The Fujifilm XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 fixed lens. The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which is 14 times larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone. The XF10 includes all the hallmarks of the X Series system, combining simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options.
The 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor combined with Fujifilm's proprietary colour reproduction technology allows the XF10 to produce high quality images that will suit a wide variety of needs.
In addition, the XF10 is the first X Series camera to feature a number of new functions. It has an updated way to automatically transfer images to a smartphone and a "SQUARE MODE" which allows you to switch to 1:1 format with a single flick on the touchscreen, to name just two.
Despite its pocketable size and minimal weight of only 280g, thanks to the high quality components and new functionality, the XF10 is the perfect companion for smartphone users and photo enthusiasts alike.
Quality Captures in a Lightweigh Package
Equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the XF10 has superior image quality and wide dynamic range. It produces sharp, high resolution images that are certain to fulfill the demands of any type of photographer. All this in a pocket sized camera weighing just 280g!
Beautifully Sharp Landscapes to Dreamy Portraits
The 18.5mm f/2.8 Fujinon lens, equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format, ensures that every image is sharp from center to edges. The optical design of the lens is perfectly matched to the sensor in the XF10, meaning there is no compromise was made to achieve the compact size.
The "Digital TeleConverter" function enables the camera to take photos with equivalent focal lengths of 35mm & 50mm on a 35mm format.
Experience Fujifilm's unique Film Simulation Modes
Enhance your creativity with Fujifilm's unique Film Simulation and Advanced Filter modes. The XF10 offers 11 Film Simulation Modes unique to Fujifilm and 19 Advanced Filters, including two new Advanced Filters: “rch & Fine" and “Monochrome [NIR]". These modes will allow photographers to easily add artistic flair or film-like colour tones to their photos.
"rch & Fine" - Recommended for food and other tabletop photography
"Monochrome [NIR]" - Simulates Monochrome effect as taken by near-infrared cameras
Square Mode for Social Media
The "SQUARE MODE" enhances compatibility with social media networks where the 1:1 format has become the standard image format for posting photos.
Advanced Video Functionality
Both "4K Movie" and "High Speed Video" are available, meeting the increasing demand for advanced movie functions.
|What else is included in the box?|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.