- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens
The Fujifilm XF 18mm Lens is suitable for a wide range of subjects from landscapes and cityscapes to portraits and offers exceptional performance across the frame, even when wide open at f/1.4.
Earn 879 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Super compact and lightweight wide angle prime lens with high build quality
- Exceptionally sharp results right across the frame thanks to an advanced optical formula
- Ultra quick internal autofocus suitable for any subjects from near to far
- Versatile focal width with 20cm close-focus lends itself to a broad range of subjects and styles
- Comprehensively weather sealed allowing photographers to shoot in poor conditions
Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens Summary
With an equivalent focal length of 27mm (full frame) and a maximum aperture of f/1.4, the Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens arrives as the 35th XF lens option. This addition is a versatile prime well suited to a broad range of subjects thanks to its compact size and low weight, bright aperture and close focus distance of just 20cm. This makes it suitable for anything from landscapes and cityscapes to portraits, street photography and weddings, with dynamic close-up wide angle compositions readily available. The XF 18mm f/1.4 Lens comes with an advanced optical formula which results in exceptional performance, even when shooting wide open at f/1.4.
Features at a glance
- Compact model at just 7.56cm long and weighs 370g. with a 62mm filter thread
- Excellent detail and sharpness from 15 elements including 3 aspherical and one ED lens
- Powerful internal linear motor provides fast, accurate and near-silent AF
- Specially engineered responsive manual focusing ring for fine tuning
- Resistant to dust and moisture with comprehensive 8-point weather sealing
Fujifilm has developed this lens to provide X System photographers with an engaging shooting experience, including an ultra fast internal AF system, which can acquire focus anywhere from front to back in just 0.25 seconds. For those who tweak focus manually a specially engineered manual focus ring has been developed to provide more responsive feedback. As users are expected to shoot indoors and outdoors with the XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens, it has been furnished with comprehensive weather sealing at eight points.
Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens in More Detail
Incredible image quality
The XF18mmF1.4 employs three aspherical lenses and one ED lens amongst 15 elements in total. These are divided into nine groups to minimise chromatic and Coma aberration. The results are superb with even the finest details being reproduced with high levels of sharpness.
Six elements moves in unison in the focusing group which reduces focus aberration. This results in consistent sharpness at any position on the lens from edge to edge.
A 9 rounded diaphragm results in smooth, soft out of focus areas when this look is required.
Extremely versatile prime
Many subjects including general purpose shooting benefit from the 27mm equivalent focal width this lens provides. Close-focus down to 20cm also opens up endless compositional possibilities for photographers.
Fast, Quiet Autofocus With MF control
The internal AF system will latch onto subject in a split second, as fast as 0.04 seconds under the right conditions. Even if the floating group has to travel through the entire frame front to back subjects will be acquired within 0.25 seconds. So it is fast, really fast. For those who focus manually or simply tweak their focus a smooth ring has been developed which provides excellent feedback as well as being extremely responsive to even the smallest movements.
High build quality with weather sealing
The XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens may be compact and lightweight but it still features Fujinon’s high quality metal design. This was developed to offer lightweight useability without compromising on durability. The lens is also comprehensively weather sealed to allow photographers to shoot outdoors in any weather down to -10c. The aperture ring is also lockable to prevent accidental changes to this vital setting.
- Fujifilm PRF-62 62mm Lens Protector Filter - does what it says on the tin perfectly by protecting the front lens element
- Hoya REVO SMC 62mm Circular Polarising Filter - reduces glare when shooting outdoor landscapes and seascapes
- Hoya 62mm Variable ND Filter - useful for creating long exposure images and making video
Fujifilm XF 18mm f/1.4 R LM WR lens sample images
Mounted on Fujifilm X-T3 body. Exposure: 1/250. f/7.1 ISO 160
Mounted on Fujifilm X-T3 body. Exposure: 1/8000. f/1.4 ISO 160
Mounted on Fujifilm X-T3 body. Exposure: 1/15. f/16 ISO 250
Mounted on Fujifilm X-T3 body. Exposure: 1/500. f/8 ISO 250
|Focal length||f=18mm (27mm)|
|Angle of view||76.5°|
|Aperture control number of blades||9(rounded diaphragm opening)|
|Step size||1/3EV (22 steps)|
|Minimum Object Distance||20cm|
|External dimensions||φ68.8mm x 75.6mm|
|Weight (excluding caps, hoods, and tripod collar foot)||370g|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
The image quality which the XF 18mm f/1.4 lens is capable of creating belies its compact size and weight. This makes it an appealing proposition for professionals and enthusiasts as it can be brought to any shoot without a lot of extra weight. 27mm (equivalent) is an extremely useful wide angle prime focal width, being slightly more forgiving than ultra wide lenses whilst still suited to a lot of subjects. This versatility is extended as the lens is also able to close-focus down to just 20cm (which is a mere 11cm from the front element). This opens up a world of possibilities for photographers to get stuck right in to their subject to create dynamic compositions, close-up details and is an exciting way to work with a wide angle lens.
The AF is super responsive and quick, whilst also staying virtually silent which is both useful and essential for some subjects. Fujifilm has created an extremely compelling 35th model in their line-up, which will certainly offer broad appeal to a wide range of users who love a versatile prime with beautiful, pin sharp results.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.