Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens
This flexible compact sized Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS zoom lens features a linear fast autofocus motor as well as 4 stops of image stabilisation for shake reduction of subjects.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2242329K
Earn 629 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm XF18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS
A great all-purpose standard zoom lens, featuring a versatile 3x zoom range and four-stop image Stabiliser which ensures great performance in low-light conditions.
- Flexible 3x zoom lens gives effective focal length of 27-84mm on a Fujifilm X-Mount camera
- Linear motor for fast, near-silent auto focus
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Four-stop Optical image Stabilisation system for shake-free shots
- Super EBC coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 30cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Includes lens hood and soft case
Highly adaptable to suit your range of subjects.
This short zoom lens covers a variety of frequently-used focal lengths from 18mm wide-angle to 55mm telephoto. The lens structure consists of 14 elements in 10 groups, including 3 aspheric and 1 extraa low dispersion elements, and a 7-blade rounded diaphragm. The linear motor-driven system delivers highspeed autofocus performance of 0.1 seconds to capture those perfect photo opportunities. advanced optical and mechanical designs have been used to keep the lens compact, despite offering fast aperture of F2.8 - 4.0 wide open.
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f2.8-4 R LM OIS Zoom Lens Specifications
Fujifilm XF Zoom Lens
18-55mm (27-84mm in 35mm format equivalent)
f/2.8 - f/4
14 elements in 10groups
ø65.0mm x 70.4mm(Wide) / 97.9mm(Telephoto)
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 65|
|Length (mm): 70|
|Weight (g): 310|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 18 - 55 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 55|
|Maximum magnification: 0.15|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 18|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspherical elements, 1 extra low dispersion element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for Fujifilm X-Mount camera owners looking for a flexible standard zoom lens. This compact, lightweight lens has flexible reach and a 4-stop image stabiliser.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.