Fujifilm XF 16mm f2.8 R WR Super Wide Angle Prime Lens Silver
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2242110S
Earn 349 Park Points
Finance available - See options
FUJINON XF 16mm F2.8 R WR wide angle lens Silver
Small and lightweight,
the lens offers very high resolution performance due to the optical design. The XF16mmF2.8 R WR lens adopts an inner focusing system driven by a stepping motor for faster and quieter auto-focusing. Metal parts are used extensively on the exterior providing a premium yet robust feel, while the aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as -10°C, making it ideal for shooting in a variety of conditions.
(1) High resolution performance
The lens features 10 lens elements in 8 groups including two aspherical elements. Optimal arrangement of aspherical lenses suppress spherical aberrations and field curvature while maintaining high performance from the center of the screen to every corner.
(2) Compact, lightweight and stylish design
The lens weighs just 155g and is 45.4mm in length. It is the widest lens of the compact prime lens series.
The aperture and focusing rings feature precise click stops and smooth damping for enhanced operation.
The metal exterior uses the same design style as XF 23mm F2 R WR, XF 35mm F2 R WR, and XF 50mm F2 WR for a robust, premium feel.
(3)Fast and silent autofocus
The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance.
(4) Weather and dust resistant, capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C
The lens is weather-sealed at nine points around the barrel making it weather and dust resistant.
It is designed to operate in temperatures as low as -10°C.
Used with the weather and dust-resistant FUJIFILM X-Pro2 or X-T1/T2/T3, and X-h2 bodies means users can shoot confidently in light rain or dusty environments without worrying about the conditions.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.