Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Telephoto Zoom Lens
The Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR features a 5.0 stop image stabilisation system, the most powerful in any super telephoto zoom lens and a linear motor, yet weighs under 1.4kg.
- Its quick autofocusing capability
- The clear and detailed images it produces
- Its weather resistant properties
Fujifilm XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Super Telephoto Lens Summary
- Super telephoto zoom lens
- Equivalent focal length of 152-609mm
- 5.0 stop image stabilisation system
- 21 elements in 14 groups
- 0.19x maximum magnification
- Weighs under 1.4kg
- Linear motor produces quiet and quick autofocusing
- Water and dust resistant
- Operates down to -10° C
- Fluorine coated front lens element
Compatible with the XF1.4X TC WR teleConverter
Fujinon XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens in more detail
Reduced chromatic aberration to help deliver high resolution images
The optical construction of 21 elements in 14 groups, which includes five ED lenses and a Super ED lens, delivers results comparable to a fluorite lens, and by reducing axial chromatic aberration it produces images packed with detail. The maximum magnification is 0.19x, enabling users to shoot telephoto macro images.
Class-leading 5.0-stop image stabilisation
A 5.0-stop image stabilisation system — the most powerful in any super telephoto zoom lens — produces shake-free results even at the maximum telephoto setting of 609mm (35mm format equivalent). Also, if panning is detected, the lens automatically switches camera shake correction to the vertical plane only.
Fast, quiet AF thanks to twin linear motors
Twin linear motors are used to deliver fast focusing on moving subjects. The motors are also quiet, so the lens is ideal for shooting live music performances and theatre productions. Even faster AF shooting is possible with the focus limiter function, which limits the close focusing point to 5m.
Compact and lightweight design
Thanks to a weight of less than 1.4kg. the strain of shooting handheld has been substantially reduced. When mounted to an X-T1 body, the combined weight is below 2kg, so it’s easier to keep moving while shooting. What’s more, the weight distribution of the lens when attached to a body makes it feel lighter than it really is.
Water / dust resistance, -10°C low-temperature operation and fluorine coating
The lens features 13 water and dust resistant seals at 12 points, allowing you to shoot with confidence in tough outdoor environments. The fluorine coating applied to the front lens element is water repellent so it’s less susceptible to smudges and can easily be cleaned.
Lens hood with a polarising filter window and lock mechanism
The lens hood features a sliding window so a polarizing filter can still be accessed even when the hood is in place.
The hood also features a locking mechanism to keep securely attached to the lens.
Compatible with the 1.4x and 2.0x Teleconverter
- Fujifilm PRF-77 77mm Lens Protector Filter
- Hoya 77mm Ultra Pro Circular Polariser Filter
- Hoya Revo SMC 77mm UV Filter
- Think Tank Lens Case Duo 10
Fujifilm XF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Specifications
FUJINON XF 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR
21 elements 14 groups
(includes 5 extra low dispersion elements and 1 super extra low dispersion element)
100-400mm (152-609mm in 35mm format equivalent)
Angle of view
F4.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Telephoto)
Number of blades
9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
1/3EV (19 steps)
1.75m - ∞
External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)
ø94.8mm x 210.5mm (Wide) / 270mm (Telephoto)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 95|
|Length (mm): 211|
|Weight (g): 1375|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: Yes|
|Focal length: 100 - 400 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 400|
|Maximum magnification: 0.19|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 100|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.75|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Five ED and 1 Super ED element + fluorine coating|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: Yes|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Having 21 lens elements in 14 groups, the XF100-400mm produces the best image quality in its class and its results are comparable to those of a fluorite lens. The linear motor delivers swift autofocusing, so is ideally suited for fast moving subjects. With 0.19x maximum magnification, you can shoot telephoto macro images and together with the powerful image stabilisation, it's perfect for wildlife photography.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.