Fujifilm instax Square SQ6 Graphite Grey Instant Camera
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2280374Q
Earn 125 Park Points
Fujifilm instax SQ6 Instant Film Camera Summary
It's hip to be square with the instax SQUARE SQ6 from Fujifilm. The first analog camera to accept instax SQUARE film, the SQ6 is a simple and fun instant film camera that produces 2.4 x 2.4" square prints. The camera's sleek and stylish design incorporates a Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 lens, which offers a three zone focus design, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8". A small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits and a dedicated Selfie Mode can be used to optimize focus and exposure. The camera's design also features an optical viewfinder with a central target spot for accurately composing images. A built-in flash is also featured, for illuminating scenes in low-light, and three colored flash gels—orange, purple, and green—are included for adding a creative wash of color to your subjects. Automatic Exposure Control takes into account ambient lighting conditions to ensure proper exposure settings, a Light/Dark mode lets you apply +/- 2/3-stop of exposure compensation, and a creative Double Exposure mode lets you blend two exposures onto the same frame.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.