Fujifilm GF 50mm lens f/3.5 R LM WR
FUJINON GF50mm lens F3.5 R LM WR
The GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR is the smallest and the lightest (335g) GF lens with a maximum aperture of 3.5 and focal length of 50mm (equivalent to 40mm in the 35mm film format). When attached to the GFX 50R, the combination weighs just 1,110g, making it the lightest GFX kit yet, and the perfect choice for street and travel photography. The release of the GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR, expands the lineup of GF lenses to ten.
The GF50mmF3.5 R LM WR follows in the footsteps of previous GF lenses by offering amazing image performance and rich tonal reproduction to help capture the atmosphere of any scene. The lens has additional seals making it dust and weather resistant and capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C. This allows photographers the ability to shoot in extreme conditions and still ensure high levels of reliability - a must for any professional photography equipment.
(1) Outstanding image quality
The lens consists of 9 elements in 6 groups, including one aspherical lens element. This configuration minimises spherical aberration and distortion allowing excellent image resolving performance and rich tonal reproduction.This lens has low breathing which makes it suitable for movie shooting.
It’s very small and light weight measuring 84x48mm and weighing only 335g,.
Combined with a GFX 50R, the kit is very portable and is ideal for street and travel.
(3) High performance
The linear motor which drives the lightweight focus elements internally is very accurate, fast and silent.
The lens is sealed in ten places, making it dust and weather resistant while still being capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 84|
|Length (mm): 48|
|Weight (g): 335|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 0.1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.55|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.