EzyFrame Vintage Background 2 x 2.3m Ink LL LB7922
The EzyFrame Vintage Background 2 x 2.3m Ink LL LB7922 includes a larger size rapid assembly aluminium frame and clip on cover in hand painted vintage style which is ideal for both stills and videos.
EzyFrame Vintage Background 2 x 2.3m Ink Summary
The 2m x 2.3m (6.5’ x 7.5’) EzyFrame Background is a large format collapsible background system offering a much larger shooting area than our 5’ x 7’ collapsible ‘pop-up’ style backgrounds. The extra width and height combined with the squarer format offers an increased surface area of over 46% allowing the content creator to pose multiple subjects and use large props. Ideal for family portraits, more animated action poses, fashion and commercial shoots.
The Ezyframe Vintage Background features the tried and tested rapid assembly aluminium frame and clip on cover design used on our highly successful Skylite and ProScrim light control kits, Panoramic and Chroma Key FX Backgrounds and StudioLink Chroma Key solutions. Assembled in a matter of minutes the frame and cover packs down into a small rigid carry case measuring only 103cm x 19cm x 14cm (40.5” x 7.4” x 5.5”) making it extremely portable.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.