EOS C300 Mark III - EF Mount Pro-video camcorder
the updated Canon EOS C300 mark III pro video camcorder, next-generation Super 35mm, featuring a new Dual Gain Output and modular design in 4K Super 35mm 4K/60p & 16+ stops of dynamic range.
- Designed to easily capture high dynamic scenes with 16 stops of EV latitude
- 4K recording at up to 120fps with dedicated Slow & Fast button
- Industry-leading Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast, accurate focus even in low light
- In-body stabilisation enables smooth footage regardless of attached lens
- Versatile lens compatibility including a broad range of pro cine lenses
the updated Canon EOS C300 mark III pro video camcorder, next-generation Super 35mm, featuring a new Dual Gain Output and modular design in 4K Super 35mm 4K/60p & 16+ stops of dynamic range Canon EOS C300 Mark III Summary The newest addition to Canon's Cinema EOS pro camcorder range delivers stunning Super 35mm 4K imagery. The C300 Mark III features a newly developed DGO sensor, which has been optimised for HDR capture, together with a comprehensive range of codecs in both compressed and RAW formats. Canon have reinforced their industry- leading Dual Pixel CMOS AF and new high speed 4K recording. The Mk 3 is ideal for a range of professional broadcast applications including documentary film making productions. The latest imaging processor provides 16+ stops of latitude, which is ideal in low light and high dynamic scenes, a step up from the previous mark II C300. The newly developed DGO sensor employs gain-driven HDR and near dark capture is possible with up to ISO 102,400 4K recording at up to 120fps is expandable to 150fps and as low as 12fps for versatile creativity
The latest version is equipped with a newly developed 4K S35mm sensor and DIGIC DV7 image processor, delivering an exceptional high-resolution image with full 16+ stops of latitude or dynamic range. It also has an impressive low light capability, with improved low noise, up to ISO 102,400 where the human eye cannot easily see in virtual darkness. The newly developed DGO sensor imaging system generates HDR video by reading out each pixel with different gains. It combines images using pixels shot with a saturation-prioritising amplifier for bright areas, and alow noise-prioritising amplifier for darker areas, resulting in higher dynamic range. The cinema camera is also compatible with highly the accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
The EOS C300 Mark III supports continuous 4K recording at up to 120fps for smooth slow motion playback, available both in Cinema RAW Light and XF-AVC. In 2K (crop) mode, frame rates from 12 fps up to 150 fps can also be set for greater creative freedom, while a dedicated Slow & Fast button, provides quick access to the desired speed setting.
Dual card slots enable simultaneous internal recording of 4K Cinema RAW Light files (10/12-bit) or 4K XF-AVC files (4:2:2 10-bit) onto CFexpress cards. XF-AVC supports ALL-I which delivers the best quality, and Long-GOP which enables longer recording times through higher compression. A Proxy can also be recorded onto an SD card, making editing work more efficient in post production.
The EOS C300 Mark III incorporates Electronic Image Stabilization (IS) into the camera body, supporting 5-axis camera shake correction. Even when used with lenses with no electronic lens communication, Electronic IS is possible by manually inputting the focal length. This ensures smoother and sharper footage can be captured in even lower noise.
The EOS C300 Mark III provides support for optional interchangeable lens mounts for different project requirements. EF lens mount provides perfect compatibility with a huge range of Canon EF lenses including EF Cine Primes, while the optional PL mount supports the Cooke/i system. Additionally, B4 mount adapters are also available (for EF or PL mounts) to use with B4 lenses. Optional Extension Units offer a flexible modular design and configuration capability to cater for a variety of production requirements. Extension Unit 1 offers multi-camera support with a Genlock interface, while Extension Unit 2 adds further interfaces, such as two more XLR inputs, ideal for broadcast applications and a V-Lock battery mount for extended recording times. The optional EVF Unit is ideal for hand-held use but also answers user's demands to make it easily removable for gimbal applications. Approx. 1,750g lightweight body enables it to be comfortably rigged with gimbals, hand-held rigs, making it ideal for various shooting conditions.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
This update to Canon's popular pro cinema camcorder delivers versatile broadcast quality Super 35mm recording, with a number of extensively redeveloped features. The DGO sensor imaging system is capable of capturing more detail in even higher dynamic ranges. Output is just as versatile with RAW and compressed codecs in a comprehensive range of formats ready for post production. The C300 Mark III has been designed to ensure smooth, stable and sharp footage can be captured even in poorly lit scenes, through industry-leading Dual Pixel CMOS AF , in-body stabilisation together with an expanded ISO range for near dark filming
The ability to record with a host of compatible lenses will appeal to many broadcasters, using Canon's own pro cine lenses, as well as a huge range of EF-mount lenses from XEEN and Samyang as well as popular PL mount. The modular system caters for removable XLR devices, with two extension units and a V-Lock battery mount. The camera is lightweight enough to be comfortably mounted to gimbals or rigs, providing yet more flexibility for cinematographers working in any genre, whether handheld or tripod mounted
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.