Elinchrom Rotalux Deep Octabox 100cm SB
The Elinchrom Rotalux softboxes are the best in their class!
Rotalux is compatible with many other flash brands - Don't forget to add a Speedring!
They are lightweight and unlike many other softboxes, fold down just like an umbrella and can be easily stored in the included carrying bag. The quality of light is outstanding because of their superior construction and the internal diffuser provides the softest and most even light possible.
The optional Deflector Set takes advantage of the unique Elinchrom central shaft to modify the softness / hardness and colour like no other softbox system.
- High quality manufacture of the diffusing and reflecting fabric
- Internal diffuser included for optional additional softness
- Includes carrying bag
- lightweight speedring, only 263g
- Heavy-duty locking mechanism with wing nut, to allow rotation
- Easy snap lock assembly system
- Optional Hooded Front Diffusers are available - to reduce the spread of light.
- Optional Lighttools Grids available. Super high quality, super portable and durable.
The narrow shaped Rotalux Deep Octagonal 100cm Softbox reduces the spread of light and offers sharper shadows compared to standard sized octagonal softboxes. It provides a very even diffuse light over the front screen and is an excellent crisp and direct light when used without diffusers to give a beauty dish look.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Light Modifiers|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.