Elinchrom Fresnel Spot FS30
Elinchrom Fresnel Spot FS30 Summary
A classical cinema light, ideal for fashion and beauty photography.
Offering very directional deep shadows with intense colour saturation, with the Elinchrom FS30 Fresnel Spot, 3 dimensionality is guaranteed. Efficient optics and high Swiss precision mechanical engineering ensures the highest quality of light. With a lens diameter of 30 cm and a variable angle of 20° to 60°, this Fresnel Spot 30 offers a classical cinema light, ideal for fashion and beauty photography.
The FS30 is supplied with the Elinchrom ProTec FS30 Rolling Case, making it easily transportable and protected in transit. This superb semi ridgid case is made from superior quality fabric and carefully selected materials including YKK zippers, this is the perfect companion when traveling with your Fresnel Spot. A practical handle on the top plus the robust aluminium wheelie handle make this case comfortable to lift and transport.
Designed in Switzerland and manufactured in Germany.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.