Elinchrom ELC Pro HD 500 Head
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: E354688E
Earn 849 Park Points
The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom's latest unit.
The ELC Pro HD 500 Ws unit is a moderate power flash head that performs well under pressure and is the and most professional mono head on the market. Equipped with an OLED display for an easy and precise user experience the ELC Pro HD benefits from cutting edge technology. Recycling times are lightning fast while Swiss precision guarantees consistant power time after time, shot after shot. But hardware isn't all. The software built into this unit gives you the freedom to configure the ELC to your individual style of shooting, for every application.
- Superfast flash durations across the complete power range with visual confirmation on the OLED display.
- ELC Pro HD 500: up to 1/5000s
- Huge power range; ELC Pro HD 500 - 7 f-stops and ELC Pro HD 1000 - 8 f-stops.
- User selectable and even shorter recycling times. Now you will never miss a shot !
- Even better colour and power stability.
- Unique OLED power display for information and clarity.
- Three unique creative modes; Strobo mode, up to 20 Hz
- Delayed mode, from 0.001 10s, for second curtain sync and other effects.
- Sequence mode, up to 20 units can be synchronised in sequence to keep up with the fastest motor-drive at up to the full power of the flash.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.