DJI Ronin-SC - Pro Combo Gimbal stabiliser
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9378772S
Earn 269 Park Points
DJI Ronin-SC - Pro Combo Gimbal stabiliser
Lightweight & Compact
Opening Possibilities for filmmakers and content creator in almost any situation, Ronin-SC was built to go anywhere Magnesium and aluminium construction, along with high-strength composite maters provide robust performance at just 1.1kg. with a modular, quick setup design, Ronin-SC can pack neatly in limited space and be carried with ease.
Ronin SC supports a wide range of cameras and lenses while meeting strict performance standards. Ronin-SC has been rigorously tested to support a payload of 2kg while still achieving a smooth, cinematic shot. Intuitive and user-friendly controls for shutter and focus are also available for most camera brands.
Even in action-packed scenes, Ronin-SC give a perfectly stable shot. Sport mode improves the sensitivity of each axis while continuing to maintain stabilisation, making Ronin-SC more effective in fast follows, sudden motions, and even complete changes in direction.
Unobstructed Roll Axis Arm
An innovative framework elevates camera payload above the roll axis, keeping the camera's built-in display free of obstruction. After DJI introduced this concept, it has been embraced throughout the handheld gimbal industry.
Unlimited Yaw Axis
The yaw axis allows for continuous movement, freeing the camera for more ambitious shots. Options like and infinite 360O roll allow filmmakers to achieve completely unique shots.
Down to Every Detail
The buttons and trigger are easy to reach for every essential control. A flared batter grip makes extended holding easier and slip-resistant, letting you capture moment thought the day.
Smooth, automated movement control allows you to create panoramas with unparalleled quality and precision.
Make the passage of time your ultimate storytelling tool, capturing sunsets and blossoming flowers in a steady frame.
Smooth gimbal movements adds a compelling element to you timelapse.
Create a camera movement path to repeat the exact frame you want, whenever you need.
Activetrack technology arrives for the first time in the Ronin series. A smartphone mounted above the camera, the Ronin app, and Ronin-SC work together seamlessly to achieve smooth, precise gimbal movements at all times, allowing you to focus more on creating the shot that matches your vision.
Ronin-SC introduces Force Mobile, and app-based version of the Force Pro camera movement control System. By tilting and rotating your smartphone, users can control the gimbal with ultra-low latency, delivery a fluid, expressive shot with an instinctive feel.
The Ronin app has also been improved for an even better user experience making Ronin-SC professional and easy to use. The layout has been refined to offer quicker access to pre-set scenarios, and we've also included a camera balancing guide, along with tutorials to help users master their handheld cymbal. The app also minimizes hardware tuning, setting filmmakers free to produce great footage.
Simple Setup with Safety Features
Axis locks on each arm allow for faster storage and individual axis balancing. The Quick-Release Plate includes a positioning block to memorize the perfect camera position for instant remounting. When powering off, the motors gradually power down the gimbal, ensuring reliability and quick setup wherever your shot takes you.
DJI On the Set with Ronin-SC
What else is included in the box?
- Ronin-SC Gimbal (main part)
- Ronin-SC Quick-Release Plate
- Ronin-SC Part4 BG18 Grip
- Ronin-SC Part1 Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi-USB)
- Ronin-SC Part 2 Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C)
- Ronin-SC Part 3 Multi-Camera Control Adapter (Type-C To Micro USB)
- Ronin-SC Part5 Camera Riser
- Ronin-S/SC Part 8 Phone Holder
- Ronin-S/SC Extended Grip Tripod (plastic)
- Ronin-S/SC USB-C charging cable
- Ronin-SC Lens Support
- Ronin-S/SC Allen Wrench/Screws
- Ronin-SC Storage Case
- Ronin-S Part 3 Focus Wheels
- Ronin-SC Part 6 Focus Motor
- Ronin-SC Part 7 Focus Motor Rod Mount
- Ronin-SC Part 10 RSS Splitter
- Ronin-S Part 19 Focus Gear Strip
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Gimbals, Stabilisers & Video Rigs|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
- Force Mobile - Gimbal tracks your smartphones movements
- 11 hour battery life
- ActiveTrack 3.0
- Unlimited Yaw Axis
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.