DJI Osmo Pocket
This product has been discontinued.
The DJI Osmo Pocket is a handheld gimbal camera that combines mobility and stability in one device.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Cinematic style video
- ActiveTrack - subject tracking
- Motion Timelapses
- First Person View
Please note: There is a new version of this excellent gimbal camera now available, the DJI Pocket 2.
Incredibly Small, Truly Smooth
Osmo Pocket uses DJI's smallest 3-axis mechanical handheld gimbal. In real time, it precisely adjusts for your movements, turning your handheld video of a golden sunset or your child's first steps into a movie-like scene.
A Powerful Tool for Limitless Imagination
Osmo Pocket transforms all your life's moments into wonderful images. It snaps photos in stunning detail, thanks to a 1/2.3-inch sensor, 80° FOV, and f/2.0 aperture. It can also shoot 4K/60fps video at 100Mbps and photos at 12 MP with a pixel size of 1.55 m for footage worth sharing every time.
ICON: 1/2.3-Inch Sensor 4K/60fps Video 1.55 m Pixel Size 140min Max Battery Life
A Tradition of Breaking the Mold
Osmo Pocket boldly embodies the DJI approach to modern technology. The candy bar-sized device was made to be as convenient as your smartphone, wallet, and other daily essentials to offer everything you need for shake-free footage in any situation.
Our engineers developed a micro-scale manufacturing process to achieve the smallest 3-axis gimbal in DJI history. This miniaturized mechanical stabilization platform and brushless motor always deliver fine-tuned gimbal control accuracy.
Noiseless Cooling System
For perfectly quiet performance, Osmo Pocket takes advantage of a fanless, passive cooling solution that dissipates heat evenly, ensuring longevity and consistent performance.
A sandstone handle is non-slip and sweat-proof, offering a comfortable grip. The built-in touchscreen and buttons provide a quick, single-handed user experience, letting you choose modes and adjust settings in a few swipes and taps.
Osmo Pocket includes a Universal Port – the door to further creativity. This multifunctional expansion interface connects Osmo Pocket to your smartphone, as well as an ever-growing suite of accessories that sets you free to film in any way.
Designed with Intelligence in Mind
Osmo Pocket doesn't just let you shoot smooth, cinematic footage. With access to several intelligent functions like ActiveTrack, Motionlapse, and Panorama, it unleashes your creativity with filming effects that are impossible with smartphones.
Recreate the action from your perspective. FPV mode follows the gimbal's orientation to film thrilling action shots with smooth results.
Just tap on a subject, and ActiveTrack intelligently follows. Entering Selfie mode automatically launches FaceTrack, keeping you in the center of the picture.
For breathtaking vistas and landscapes, a 3x3 Panorama captures your destination with breathtaking definition and detail. 
To squeeze a beautiful day into a single shot, Timelapse turns hours into seconds, and Motionlapse adds smooth camera movement for dramatic effect.
Osmo Pocket automatically detects and illuminates low-lit scenes into bright photos. You can also take tripod-free 2-3s handheld long exposure shot in Pro mode.
Mimo: My Moment
Osmo Pocket is meant for anyone with a story to tell, which is why we developed DJI Mimo. This dedicated app sets your imagination free with editing tools, templates, and access to a content-sharing community that inspires your own visual storytelling.
A New Story to Tell
Story mode uses a combination of preset shooting patterns and camera motions to help you create professional-quality video whenever you want. Exclusively-designed filters and soundtracks give a unique finish to your footage. Mimo is the companion to let you point, shoot, edit, and share amazing moments.
Osmo Pocket enhances the photography experience with intuitive functions and allows total customization. Pro mode lets you manually adjust camera parameters and adjust exposure. Powerful imaging capabilities also capture RAW format photos and D-Cinelike videos, retaining rich detail and allowing more room for post-processing.
Robust Editing Suite
DJI Mimo was designed for all types of users to enhance their content with a professional touch. My Story lets you set the tone of your video with templates, filters, music, and watermark stickers in a single tap.
|DJI - Meet Osmo Pocket|
|DJI - Osmo Pocket - Compact Convenience|
|DJI – Shot on Osmo Pocket - Discover Seychelles|
|What else is included in the box?|
1x DJI Osmo Pocket
1x USB-C Smartphone Adaptor
1x Lightning Adaptor
1x Power Cable
The DJI Osmo Pocket - the handheld gimbal that offers 4K, 60fps at 100Mbps stabilised video footage on the go. It also offers great 'B Roll' options such as motionlapse and hyperlapses.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.