DJI Osmo Action
DJI Osmo Action is the perfect companion for adventures and families alike, combining top end video and picture features with an intuitive interface all packed in a tough go anywhere package.
- Dual Screens
- Rock Steady Stabilization
- 4K/60fps 100Mbps Video Recording
- Dual Screen
- 4K HDR Video
- 8x Slow Motion
- UHD Image Quality
Live the Action
Whether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, Osmo Action's dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
RockSteady, Made to Move
After years of providing advanced, reliable stabilization technology to filmmakers around the globe, DJI has gone one step further. RockSteady combines EIS with complex algorithms, delivering stable, shake-free footage no matter how heavy the action gets.
More Dynamic Detail with HDR Video
Dramatically enhance the dynamic range of your footage when recording with HDR video. This shooting mode delivers natural transitions between light and dark areas, capturing rich details that are often lost in environments with complex lighting.
Take Your Best Shot
Osmo Action packs a high-quality punch with 4K/60fps and 100Mbps video. This ensures your footage always matches the intensity of the moment while maintaining sharp details.
Creative Shooting Modes
Diverse shooting functions enable you to perfectly capture on-the-fly moments.
8x Slow Motion
Capture every epic move with jaw-dropping clarity and detail when you use 8x slow motion with 1080p resolution and 240fps.
Custom Exposure Settings
Shoot for the stars with manual and semi-automatic settings that allow up to 120 seconds of exposure, perfect for capturing the night sky.
Condense time and movement for stunning, easy-to-achieve results.
Timed Shooting Mode
Set up timed RAW shots, perfect for post-processing and additional control.
Life Doesn't Wait, Neither Should You
Action OS is an extremely fast interactive system that combines an efficient, streamlined UI with three accessible buttons to provide rapid, flexible operation. Powering on, recording, and setting modes can all be done in the blink of an eye.
For simplified use and upgraded efficiency, Custom mode lets you store, list, and select frequently used shooting modes and exposure settings.
The Quick Switch button ensures modes and settings are easily and quickly accessible. It has multiple capabilities including options that let you flip between the front and back screen, change modes, and select custom settings.
SnapShot means you'll never miss a moment of the action. Press the shutter button to power on and begin recording in under two seconds. Easily enter preset shooting modes by pressing the shutter button once when the camera has entered sleep mode or the is powered off.
Five voice commands make essential functions like filming, capturing photos, and powering down the device effortless.
Built for Impact 11 Meters Waterproof
Sporting a watertight seal and a hydrophobic coating on the back touchscreen, Osmo Action is waterproof at depths of up to 11 meters, making it the perfect underwater companion.
3 Layers Safe from the Elements
The lens features three aspherical layers that and effectively reduces glare and distortion, delivering crystal-clear image even in direct sunlight. A protective, anti-fingerprint coating on the Lens Filter Cap repels oil, water, dirt, and other small particles, enabling you to continue filming, even when conditions and terrain get tough.
-10°C Temperature Resistant
Versatile batteries perform well even in extremely cold environments with temperatures as low as -10.
16% Efficient Cooling System
Featuring a 16% increase in efficiency, this carefully designed heat-transfer system allows generated heat to be quickly dissipated, making it possible to shoot consistently for long periods of time without worry.
Expand the Possibilities with Accessories
Get creative with accessories.
DJI Mimo App
The DJI Mimo app is filled with intuitive features and powerful editing tools, so you can get the most out of your Osmo Action. Story templates allow you to edit and share the exciting highlights of your life to social media instantly.
* Results achieved in a controlled environment; performance may vary depending on environment, method of use, and firmware.
1. This feature will be available in future firmware updates, please stay tuned.
2. Tested in a controlled environment; actual performance may vary.
|DJI - Introducing Osmo Action|
|DJI - Osmo Action Unleashed|
|What else is included in the box?|
1x DJI Osmo Action
1x USB-C Cable
1x Quick-Release Base
1x Curved Adhesive Mount
1x Battery Case
1x Locking Screw
1x Flat Adhesive Mount
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Action Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.