Desview T3 Teleprompter For Smartphones and Tablets
The Desview T3 Teleprompter for Smartphones and Tablets is an autocue with free control App for up to 11-inch tablets, which gives a bright 97% high light transmittance ideal for more demanding scenarios
Desview T3 Teleprompter For Smartphones and Tablets Summary
- Upgrade for 11” Max
The new generation Desview T3 teleprompter adopts Retractable Base (extended to 40mm) for holding larger devices, effectively avoiding clamp and device appearing within the picture. Four-section retractable prompting clamp (19cm long Max.) can easily accommodate smartphone or tablet up to 11”.
- Extended Applications
The T3 teleprompter supports smartphone and DSLR for vertical and horizontal shooting. Two cold shoe mounts built on the top of T3 allow to attach microphone, fill light or other auxiliary shooting devices. Ideal for more demanding scenarios: Tiktok, interviews, online educations, KOL programs, video recording, live streaming, etc.
- Clear Prompting, Wide Angle
T3 selects 26-layer coating beam splitter glass(70/30) with 97% high light transmittance, giving clear prompting without double reflection. Supporting wide-angle lens, T3 produces no vignetting effects on wide vision shooting. Notes: For tablet prompting, extend the base to the longest and adjust the focul length more than 24mm (like 30mm, 35mm...) in horizontal shooting, more than 35mm (like 50mm, 70mm) in vertical shooting
- Exclusive APP & Remote Control
The free app BESTVIEW is offered in app stores, compatible with Android & IOS cellphone/tablet and supports intelligent flip function, no complex setup. It comes with a remote control, so you can scrolling through text and operate: Play/Pause, Page up/down, Menu, Slow down/Speed up.
- Durability & Accessories Included
Easy-to-Pull teleprompter lid protects the reflection mirror from scratches, fingerprints and stains. 9pcs adapter rings include 49/52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82mm to match your DSLR. 4 types of foam shading rings compatible with different camera lens prevent light leak when cellphone shooting.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.