Desview R7 Plus 7-inch On Camera Touchscreen Field Monitor
The Desview R7 Plus 7-inch On Camera Touchscreen Field Monitor is a high resolution 1920 x 1200 screen with ultra bright 1500 nits and 4K HDMI Input/Output support compatible with Sony F970 batteries.
Desview R7 Plus 7-inch On Camera Touchscreen Field Monitor Summary
7" Touch Screen
Employing premium 7” touch screen, with 1920x1200 Full HD resolution and 178°(H/V) Viewing Angle, Desview R7P guarantees photographers great monitoring experiences. Pinch to Zoom helps check the details of the image. Easy operation!
Support 4K HDMI In/Out
Designed with HDMI input and output interfaces, the monitor supports up to 3840x2160p@24 Hz, 4096x2160p@24Hz 4K HDMI signals, which will synchronize the camera footage clearly to larger screen, allowing director and photographer to watch from different angles. A universal 3.5mm headphone port is useful for checking the audio quality in real time, which is important for a good video products.
1000nit Brightness, HDR Display
1000nits high brightness makes photographer see the screen clearly even when filming under the sunlight. Besides, R7P monitor supports high-dynamic-range display, with wider color gamut and deeper color depth, which allows user to capture more details and colors in darker or lighter area and get more accurate colors.
Custom 3D-LUT, Anamorphic Mode
Desview R7P has lots of professional monitoring functions, such as Histogram, Vectorscope, Waveform, False Color, Focus Peaking, Zoom etc. 3D-LUT function can change color tone of the image immediately by importing the LUT files through a U Disk. Anamorphic Mode can change the frame shape of the footages to fit monitor screen when photographers use anamorphic lenses.
Ideal for DSLR Camera & Camcorders
The R7P monitor can be mounted on camera, camcorder and tripod easily with two 1/4” screw holes and a mini hot shoe. Low angles shooting is accessible. It's can be powered by one NPF Battery (such as F550/ F970) , or get DC Charging by external battery through a D-TAP cable. Convenient for indoor and outdoor shooting activities.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.