- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Celestron X-Cel LX 12mm Eyepiece 1.25-inch
The parfocal Celestron X-Cel LX 12mm Eyepiece 1.25-inch is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for sharp, clear images of anything from the Moon to deep-sky objects.
Earn 110 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Celestron X-Cel LX 12mm Eyepiece 1.25-inch Summary
- X-Cel LX eyepieces, optimized for planetary viewing, offer a 60° field of view through a six-element fully multi-coated lens system
- Pop-up rubber eyeguards provide comfort and increase contrast. Raise and lower with a simple twist.
- A treaded rubber grip offers a no-slip grip, even with gloves on
- 1.25” barrels are threaded to accept filters
Celestron X-Cel LX series eyepieces offer a 60º apparent field of view, perfect for the Moon, the planets, and a plethora of deep-sky objects. The premium six-element optical set is finished with multiple layers of high-transmission coatings for clear, sharp images. The edges of the optics are blackened for increased contrast. All seven X-Cel LX eyepieces sport 16mm of comfortable eye relief, and are parfocal, which means you can switch out eyepieces within the series during observing sessions and little or no additional focusing will be required.
The X-Cel LX eyepiece body is made of black-anodized aluminum. The pop-up eyecups make it easy to adjust the height for different users. Turn them in one direction to extend the length, and the other direction to provide a flat surface, preferable to most eyeglass wearers. A threaded rubber grip around the center of the eyepiece barrel offers secure handling, even in moist conditions or with heavy gloves on. The 1.25” insert barrel is threaded to accept filters.
|Focal Length:||12mm (0.47")|
|Apparent Field of View:||60°|
|Eye Relief:||16mm (0.63")|
|Optical Coatings:||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Number of Lens Elements:||6|
|Barrel Size:||32mm (1.25")|
|Threaded For Filters:||Yes|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.