- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Celestron Ultima Edge 10mm Flat Field Eyepiece 1.25-inch
A fully multi-coated 5-element lens design allows the Celestron Ultima Edge 10mm Flat Field Eyepiece 1.25-inch to provide great light transmission with sharp images of planets, stars and Moon surface.
Earn 140 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Celestron Ultima Edge 10mm Flat Field Eyepiece 1.25-inch Summary
- 10mm parfocal Ultra Flat Field eyepiece designed for 1.25” focusers
- Incredibly crisp views from center to edge of field
- Fully multi-coated, 5-element lens design for excellent light transmission
- Wide 60° apparent field of view allows you to see more of the night sky
- Generous 16mm eye relief and fold-down rubber eyeguard for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Molded rubber grip ring for non-slip handling
See the whole picture with Ultima Edge. These flat-field eyepieces were designed to provide an ultra-sharp, ultra-clear, crisp image from the center all the way to the edge of the field of view. The 10mm Ultima Edge eyepiece features fully multi-coated optics and a 5-element lens design, maximizing light transmission.
The Ultima Edge 10mm has a generous 60° field of view, perfect for viewing planets, stars and the Moon’s surface. This eyepiece provides high power magnification, perfect for those times when you want to get up close to smaller objects.
The 10mm Ultima Edge eyepiece’s main housing is machined from high grade aluminum with a black anodized outer surface.
Its 1.25" mounting barrel is internally threaded to accept threaded to accept standard 1.25" filters and adapters. It is compatible with 1.25” star diagonals and focusers. On the exterior of the eyepiece, you will find a uniquely designed, molded rubber grip ring for non-slip handling during observing sessions, even if you have gloves on.
Viewing through the 10mm Ultima Edge eyepiece is comfortable for both eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers alike, thanks to the fold-down rubber eyecups and long eye relief of 16mm.
Convenient Parfocal Design
Spend more time observing and less time focusing! When you buy more than one Ultima Edge eyepiece, you can switch between them without refocusing thanks to their parfocal design. With a set of Ultima Edge eyepieces in your kit, you'll be able to enjoy a wide range of high and low power views—and switch between them quickly and easily. That means you can get more out of every observing session.
|Barrel Size Diameter:||1.25" (31.75mm)|
|Focal Length:||10mm (.39")|
|Field Stop Diameter:||14.7mm (.58")|
|Apparent Field of View:||60°|
|Number of Lens Elements:||5|
|Number of Lens Groups:||4|
|Optical Coatings:||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Eye Relief:||16mm (.63")|
|Filter Threads:||1.25" (M28.5X0.6)|
|Eye Guard:||Yes- roll up|
|Weight:||2.82 oz (80 g)|
|Dimensions:||58mm x 36.5mm x 36.5mm (2.28" x 1.44" x 1.44")|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.