Capture One Pro 22 Camera Bundle
This Capture One Pro 22 Camera Bundle is an add-on with full camera support of industry leading photo editing software, with new HDR merging, panorama stitching and other tools with enhanced performance.
- Enhanced photo editing and organisational performance across the board with faster Catalogue, browsing and editing
- Create a single fully editable high dynamic range image in just a few clicks using HDR merging
- Build stunning wide angle panoramas and multi stitches of landscapes, cityscapes, architecture and more
- Instant tethered capture with instant image review directly to your computer with the fastest tethered capture software
- Straighten wonky horizons using new Ai-driven auto rotate for single images and batches
Capture One Pro 22 Camera Bundle Summary
Following many months of development and feedback from photographers, Capture One Pro 22 (Camera Bundle) introduces an expanded toolkit with new features and faster performance. Photographers can now generate one huge stitched Panorama DNG file whether taken in single line or multi-line panoramic images. HDR merging creates an editable High Dynamic Range file for landscapes, interiors, architecture and more. Auto-rotate is Capture One’s first Ai driven photo software feature, which allows you to straighten a single image or save hours with automatic batch straightening.
We also see the addition of wireless tethering for specific Canon mirrorless and DSLR cameras, as well as hugely increased performance on Windows machines. Capture One already harnesses the amazing speed of Apple's M1 Chip, aligning performance whichever platform you use.
New Capture One 22 Features
- Panoramic stitching, including multi-row pano stitch
- HDR merging for perfect high contrast scenes
- Wireless tethering introduced for Canon
- Ai driven auto rotate including batch rotate
- Faster Catalog performance with Windows
Capture One Pro 22 Camera Bundle in More Detail
As well as all of the previous features introduced, the latest version 22 includes speed enhancements and new much-requested features. Previous Capture One added:
- Speed Edit
- Faster Asset Management
- Improved Importer
- Enhanced Tooltips
- HEIC Support
- ProStandard Profiles
- Easy Brush Adjusting
- Capture One & Leica
Capture One 22 Features In More Detail
Multi-row panoramic stitching in all directions
You can now build stunning panoramic stitches of landscapes, cityscapes, architectural scenes and more with unstoppable resolution and enhanced edge to edge detail. This allows photographers to produce large wide-angle shots without warping or distorting corners. With multi-row stitching you can build extremely high-resolution images out in all directions, resulting in a huge, fully editable DNG file for editing directly in Capture One.
Perfect high contrast scenes with HDR Merging
HDR Merging gives you a single high dynamic range image in just a few clicks, combining multiple RAW images with different exposures. This practice is widely used for sunrise and sunset landscapes, interior shots with both an indoor and outdoor views, as well as any scene with wide ranges in exposure. Once merged you can harness Capture One’s powerful editing tools to finalise your HDR image, boosting shadows, adding contrast and much more.
Wireless Tethering for Canon
Take photoshoots to the next level without cables using the industry’s fastest tethering software. Wireless tethering enables you to take more dynamic shots, create images with new angles and have all the space you need to create without cables.
Full Wireless Tethering support for:
- Canon R3
- Canon EOS R5 (WFT-R10 grip recommend for optimal performance)
- Canon EOS 1D X Mark II (WFT-8 adapter recommended for optimal performance)
- Canon EOS 1D X Mark III (WFT-E9 adapter recommended for optimal performance)
Preliminary wireless tethering support for:
- Canon EOS R6
- Canon EOS R
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Canon 90D
Save hours in your workflow with manual image rotation using Capture One’s first AI-driven tool, which lets you automatically rotate single images or image batches simultaneously to flatten horizons.
Faster filtering, loading and image browsing on Windows
Catalog performance on Windows machines has been vastly improved, making it significantly faster to browse, filter, and search albums and folders.
RAW support for the following camera brands:
- Fujifilm (Fujifilm medium format cameras, X-Series cameras and premium Fujifilm compacts)
- Sony (Sony mirrorless cameras and DSLR)
- Canon (Canon mirrorless cameras, EOS DSLR and Canon compacts)
- Nikon (Nikon mirrorless cameras, Nikon DSLR and COOLPIX)
- Leica (Leica medium format, Leica mirrorless, compacts and Rangefinders)
- Olympus (Olympus MFT mirrorless and compacts)
- Ricoh (Ricoh compact cameras)
- Pentax (645Z and DSLR)
- Panasonic (full frame mirrorless, MFT and compact cameras)
- Samsung (NX cameras)
- Konica Minolta (Alpha cameras)
- Phase One (Medium format backs)
- Mamiya Leaf(Medium format backs)
- Sigma (fp)
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.