- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon XC10 Pro Camcorder
This product is no longer available
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
June 2016 Firmware Upgrade
A firmware upgrade to the Canon XC10 in June 2016 adds the following additional features and improvements to this product.
- AF performance improvement. Double the AF speed without losing any focus accuracy.
- MP4 video capture to the SD card.
- Additional shutter speed settings to help reduce flicker in certain environments. (1/30 using PAL, 1/25 and 1/50 using NTSC)
A compact lightweight digital video and still camera offering pro quality 4K recording, the XC10 borrows many features from the Cinema EOS range and represents an ideal solution as a small stand-alone camera for the independent film maker, or conversely can be the perfect partner in a supporting role within larger productions.
Able to integrate straight into workflows, or productions with existing Cinema EOS cameras, the XC10 records UHDTV standard (3840 x 2160) 4K footage to an internal CFast 2.0 card (removeable) at up to 305Mbps, or Full HD (1920 x 1080) footage to an SD card at up to 50Mbps, with pro-standard 4:2:2 colour sampling for high resolution performance.
rich colours, a trademark of the existing range of Cinema EOS cameras, with a high ISO of up to 20,000, ensures consistently excellent results in low light conditions, and a 12-stop Wide Dynamic Range, provides vivid detail in both highlights and shadows.
A specially developed 10x optical zoom lens, complete with Canon's class-leading image stabilisation technology means shooters have the freedom to capture a diverse range of scenes in professional 4K quality, whilst a versatile 27.3-273mm focal range (35mm equivalent, in video mode) means videographers can easily switch between capturing sweeping scenes, to intimate close ups with a single lens.
Pros and enthusiasts alike can change between movie recording and still image shooting at the touch of a button, capturing high quality 12.0 MP images, or extracting 8.29 MP stills from 4K video footage.
- Stunning 4K video and 12MP stills from one compact camera
- High bit rate XF-AVC files, great for post production
- Seamlessly integrate with professional workflows
- Get creative with fast and slow motion recording
- Built-in Wi-Fi for easy browser/smart device control
A new 4K camcorder from Canon which blurs the lines between pro and enthusiast products, equally at home in the hands of either the XC10 is set to become an essential part of any serious Cinema EOS film makers inventory.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.