Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Manual Focus Tilt Shift Lens
This updated mark II version of the Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II tilt-shift is a versatile high performance wide angle lens, perfect for architectural and interior photography without distorted lines.
- An amazing tool for architectural photography, tilt and shift movements can be rotated independently of each other, allowing perspective and depth-of-field to be controlled separately
- Fast f/3.5 maximum aperture with circular diaphragm produces beautiful background blur
- Incredible image quality, ultra wide-angle gives a strong separation between foreground and background elements
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Lens
A high performance, wide-angle lens with exceptional tilt and shift range. Designed for architectural photography, the lens features low distortion and superb edge-to-edge sharpness, whilst the tilt and shift mechanisms can be rotated independently.
Canon TS-E 24mm f/3.5L II Manual Focus Tilt Shift Lens Specifications
|Lens Type||wide angle zoom|
|Focal length range||4mm|
|Compatible camera s||Canon DSLRs|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 89|
|Length (mm): 106|
|Weight (g): 790|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 24|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.21|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 8|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: Aspherical elements, 3 UD glass elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for professional photographers who want a high performance ultra wide angle lens, ideal for architecture. Proven L series optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/3.5 maximum aperture, which produces smooth, natural looking background blur.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.