Canon Speedlite 470EX AI Flashgun
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1350126E
Earn 292 Park Points
Canon Speedlite 470EX AI Flashgun Summary
Take the fuss out of flash with a Speedlite that lights like a pro
The powerful mid-range Canon Speedlite 470EX AI offers an exciting way to take professionally-lit portraits quickly. The Auto Intelligent (AI) Bounce has full auto and semi auto modes, with the flash working out the optimum bounce position and then automatically swivelling the motorised head to eliminate unwanted shadows.
Coupled with Canon’s tried and tested remote technologies and crystal clear dot LCD display this flash enables you to take beautiful images every time with minimal setup and adjustment.
This latest addition to the Canon Speedlight family builds on the well loved characteristics of the series:
Canon Speedlite 470EX AI Flashgun Features in Detail
This powerful mid-range Speedlite offers an exciting way to take professionally-lit portraits quickly. Thanks to a motorised bounce head that automatically adjusts itself to ensure the correct angle, natural flattering, lighting is assured.
Auto Intelligent (AI) Bounce with Full Auto and Semi Auto modes
Maximum Guide No. 47m for a greater lighting reach
Wide lens coverage from 24mm to 105mm
Wireless Optical receiver and 19 custom functions
Clear dot matrix LCD with intuitive user interface
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
This Canon Speedlight 470EX AI is the first camera flash to incorporate automatic intelligence and as such represents a major breakthrough in flash technology. The automated features can improve efficiency and workflow for beginners to professionals, leaving you to spend time taking amazing photos rather than tinkering with flash angles and settings.
As with the other members of the Canon Speedlight family you receive great usability, accessories, range of lenses and lighting quality when using the 470EX AI.
- The all new Auto Intelligent Bounce in full auto mode – no fuss!
- Easy to read and use
- Remote operation which can be easily personalised
- Amazing quality lighting leading to beautiful photos on even the widest scenes
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.