Canon RF 28-70mm Lens f/2 L USM
A 28-70mm f/2 is a wide-angle zoom lens that delivers the image quality expected from prime lenses. With a super-fast, bright f/2 aperture right across the range, it gives stunning results in low light.
- The super-fast f/2 aperture
- The smooth, near silent autofocusing
- The smart controls with intuitive ergonomics
Canon RF 28-70mm L Series Zoom lens Summary
The Canon RF 28-70mm L Series Zoom lens has super-fast, bright aperture right across the range giving you stunning results in low light.
With near silent autofocusing, it's a great option for photographers and videographers. The super-fast f/2 aperture also gives you stunning out of focus elements to your shots, allowing you to get creative.
Canon RF 28-70mm Lens f/2 L USM Specifications
|Lens type||Standard Zoom|
|Aperture range||f/ - f/|
|Compatable camera s||Canon eOS R Range|
|Dimensions||0.8mm x 9.8mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 104|
|Length (mm): 140|
|Weight (g): 1430|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 28 - 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70.0|
|Maximum magnification: 0.180|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.00|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 28.0|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.39|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22.00|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: UD + aspherical elements, Air Sphere, SWC and fluorine coatings|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
With the RF 28-70mm L Lens, Canon has created a lens that gives you lots of creative possibilities. With the super-fast f/2 aperture right across the range, it gives stunning results in low light and gives you extra creative power.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.