Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 Manual Focus Macro Lens
For ultra close-up macro photography the unique Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 lens captures subjects at 5x life size and utilises manual focus for precise, pin sharp results on APS-C sized DSLR camera s.
- Superb tool for macro shooting up to 5x magnification lets you examine every detail
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture with circular diaphragm produces beautiful background blur
- Superb image quality
Canon map-E 65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro Photo Lens
This unique macro lens is designed to achieve a high magnification greater than life-size (1.0x) without the need for additional accessories. It's ideal for capturing very small subjects at up to 5x life-size.
Canon MP-E 65mm f/2.8 Manual Focus Macro Lens Specifications
|Focal length range||65mm|
|Compatible camera s||Canon DSLRs|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 81|
|Length (mm): 98|
|Weight (g): 710|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 65 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 65|
|Maximum magnification: 5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 65|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.24|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 6|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: UD-glass element|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A unique manual-focus lens designed exclusively for macro shooting. Lets you capture images with up to 5x magnification to help you see the bigger picture.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.