Canon IS AW 15x50 Image Stabilised Binoculars
- Designed for professionals and uncompromising enthusiasts
The 15x50IS AW is unique among high-magnification binoculars because they incorporate Canon remarkable Optical Image Stabilizer technology. Proven highly effective in Canon video camcorders and professional lenses, this revolutionary system employs a novel Vari- Angle Prism that instantly and continuously makes adjustments to maintain a steady image.
With Canon Optical Image Stabilizer, you can enjoy the resolving power of these binoculars without a tripod. You can even use them from within moving vehicles. Their shake-free performance not only enhances your ability to view fine detail but also reduces eye strain and fatigue.
The IS series feature eyepiece lenses with a unique Doublet Field Flattener, which dramatically reduces curvature of field. As a result, there is none of the image distortion and blurring at the periphery typical of high-magnification binoculars. This advanced design also results in long eye relief, which enables eyeglass wearers to view the entire field without vignetting.
Canon superior optical engineering also provides unusually wide apparent field-of view. This is particularly important in high magnification binoculars as it makes it easier to locate your desired subject.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.