Canon EOS RP Mirrorless Digital Camera Body
The Canon EOS RP mirrorless camera body features a26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor & DIGIC 8 processor making it as impressive as it is small, perfect for enthusiast photographers and beginners alike.
EOS RP Full Frame Mirrorless Digital Camera Body Only
A small, light and practical full-frame mirrorless camera with all the benefits of the EOS R System.
The Canon EOS RP puts the power of full-frame into a small, lightweight EOS R series body, opening up exciting creative possibilities for you to capture more detail in new dynamic ways.
A new standard in full-frame image quality
At the heart of the Canon EOS RP is an outstanding full-frame sensor packed with 26.2 million pixels. Delivering a perfect balance of rch, sharp detail and incredibly reliable low light performance, the sensor adds the unique power of Dual Pixel CMOS AF with imaging and focusing pixels to ensure supreme sharpness right across the frame. Coupled with Canon's RF lenses, optimised for the Canon EOS R System with incredible high standards of resolution, the result is a new standard of imaging designed to enhance and expand your creative vision.
Shoot high, shoot low with incredible ISO
Unlike smaller sensors, a full-frame sensor allows you to shoot with no limits, capturing more detail and giving you the power to embrace greater creative possibilities in low light levels. With a maximum ISO of 40,000 it's possible to shoot in low light without flash and yet still retain detail and colour. The Canon EOS RP makes it easy to change ISO quickly and easily via the lens control ring or customisable dials on the body so boosting sensor performance when conditions change is second nature.
Faster image processing thanks to DIGIC 8
The DIGIC 8 is Canon's latest imaging engine, processing files faster than ever and enabling a more responsive and agile operation with superior colour handling. Thanks to this additional power, Canon engineers have been able to bring the incredible qualities of Digital Lighting Optimizer into camera rather than in post-production.
The power of image processing the moment you take the picture
DLO corrects optical aberrations and loss of resolution caused by the camera's low pass filter by applying an inverse function to each shot to take the image nearer to how the scene appears to the naked eye. This creates detailed, high-quality images with manageable file sizes, providing photographers with maximum image quality and greater flexibility. The Canon EOS RP is able to access lens profile information direct from the lens and perform real time in camera without no limitation optimisation rather than on a computer later.
New levels of image stabilisation
When you want to film without a tripod, Dual Sensing IS provides an advanced 5-axis advantage for smooth, shake-free footage when light levels drop. This powerful stabilisation system sees the lens and camera working together in real-time for stability (dual sensing) through the communication system in the lens mount.
Shoot RAW and capture more
The RAW format, once the preserve of professionals, is now easier to use and understand on the Canon EOS RP. With 14-bit technology, the resulting file is rich in tonal gradation making for optimum quality images when processed in camera or through Canon software such as Digital Photo Professional. A Compact RAW option is offered on the Canon EOS RP too, for space saving with no compromise on image quality.
Shoot in a new way, the same way
The Canon EOS RP offers a new way of embracing the benefits of full-frame without having to swap to a new range of lenses. using the EOS R adapter to continue shooting with your EF and EF-S lenses. (Not included)
EOS handling with no compromise
A comfortable EOS style grip alongside a high resolution Vari-angle touch screen and OLED electronic viewfinder inspires next generation handling in a lightweight 485 g body.
what else is included in the box?
- Camera Cover R-F-5
- Strap ER-EOS RP
- Battery Charger LC-E17E
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Pack Cover
- AC Cable (EU)
- Lens Dust Cap RF
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- User Manual Kit
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS RP|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.