- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Camera with RF 24-105mm f4 L lens kit
The Canon EOS R5 camera body combinedwith this RF 24-105mm f/4 wide-angle zoom is a small, general-purpose lens with 5-stops of image stabilisation, perfect for both filmmakers and photographers.
Earn 5499 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Chat with a Canon product specialist about this productChat now
- Flagship technology combined for the very latest 45MP high resolution stills and 8K video capture
- High speed continuous shooting with deep learning Dual Pixel CMOS II autofocus system
- Exceptional 8 stop image stabilisation for sharp stills and video even when handheld in low light
- Crystal clear 120fps OLED EVF and high resolution LCD with responsive touch control
- Canon log 10bit HEVC recording facilitating creative and versatile post production for cinematographers
Canon EOS R5 Mirrorless Digital Camera with RF 24-105mm F4L IS USM Lens Summary
The EOS R5 full-frame mirrorless body is the undisputed king of Canon’s mirrorless camera range which delivers a number of groundbreaking industry firsts. It comes packed with features for professional or advanced enthusiasts who shoot both movies and stills. The body shares cutting edge technology with the flagship 1D X Mk III DSLR ensuring the very latest features are now also available for mirrorless users. A 45 megapixel CMOS sensor is cable of adapting to any style of content creation with ultra high resolution detail which is powered by DIGIC X processing. Action, sports and wildlife photographers enjoy high speed continuous shooting with 20fps electronic and 12fps mechanical shutter.
The Canon RF 24-105mm L Series Zoom lens is a great general purpose, practical and professional zoom lens for everyday photography and filmmaking.
The fast, silent, Nano USM technology and 5-stops of image stabilisation make this a perfect lens for filmmakers and photographers alike.
- Legendary L-series image quality for outstanding detail, depth and sharpness
- Smart, professional design, built to take with you everywhere, everyday
- Great for general handheld use with 5-stops of image stabilisation
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Model: Canon EOS R5|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Canon has pulled out all of the stops with their latest flagship mirrorless camera and the EOS R5 fulfils the needs of professionals with class leading video and stills image capture. The 45 megapixel resolution is ample for gallery quality prints and 8K 30p RAW video is a world first in a 35mm sensor body.
With the RF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM Canon has created an excellent everyday lens to accompany any RF mirrorless camera, striking a balance between performance, portability and image quality. It’s perfect for photographers and filmmakers with 5-stops of image stabilisation and a very useful zoom range for any subject. Whether you shoot portraits, landscapes or are looking for an all-in-one high quality travel lens, this award winning option ticks all the boxes.
With a compact design weighing just 700g the lens handles extremely well on the EOS R5 and capitalises on a combination of camera IBIS and IS in the lens. Photographers will appreciate the AF speed thanks to Nano USM autofocus and Fluorine coatings on the front and rear lens elements make this a practical lens to maintain. We can’t think of any better all round wide to telephoto lenses available making this a brilliant choice for Canon users of any level.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.