Canon EOS R100 with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit
The Canon EOS R100 mirrorless camera with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit make capturing beautiful photos and videos effortless thanks to easy features and guides, enabling you to create beautiful 4K videos and 24.1MP photos.
- Compact 24.1MP APS-C format mirrorless camera, which captures superior content compared to a smartphone
- Simple to use with excellent results from scene modes, creative filters and creative assist mode
- Canon’s advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF for sharp results thanks to Face+ tracking AF with Eye Detection
- Capture a variety of content including cropped 4K video, slow motion 120fps movies and beautiful photos
- New content creators can snap beautiful stills and videos thanks to guided settings on the fly
Canon EOS R100 with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit Summary
With a compact size and easy-to-use features, the Canon EOS R100 with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit is designed to take your creative journey to the next level. The interchangeable APS-C format EOS R body provides a first step into the Canon mirrorless camera ecosystem, with far better results than you can ever create with a smartphone.
The R100 captures beautiful 24.1 megapixel photos at up to 6.5 frames per second in completely silent electronic shutter mode, and you can record 4K (cropped) video in-camera as well as high-speed 120fps movies for slow motion effects.
For those new to content creation Canon has included a host of intuitive features and guides, including Creative Assist, which opens up a world of opportunities without any daunting settings and advanced knowhow. A particularly brilliant addition is the inclusion of Canon’s highly effective Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which covers 88% of the frame. This helps capture sharp results for photos and videos with sensor-level autofocusing, regardless of where your subject moves around the frame.
Key Canon EOS R100 Features
- 24.1 megapixel APS-C format sensor with Digic 8 Processor
- Record 4K/25p video with digital stabilisation
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF across 88% of the frame
- Face+ tracking AF with Eye Detection
- Up to 6.5fps continuous burst shooting
- Up to 120p HD for slow motion effects
- Completely silent shooting mode
- Guided shooting helps newcomers capture brilliant content
Key Canon RF-S 18-45mm Lens Features
- 29-72mm full-frame equivalent zoom range
- Fast and quiet focusing motor
- 4-stop optical image stabilisation
- 15cm minimum focus distance
- Max 0.25x magnification
- Compact 49mm filter thread to add lens filters
- Super Spectra lens coating
Canon EOS R100 with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit in More Detail
Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
The Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens included in this kit is a versatile zoom lens with 4-stops of built-in optical image stabilisation. Despite weighing just 130g this zoom boasts an equivalent full-frame range of 29-72mm, which is ideal for capturing all sorts of subjects from street and portraits to travel and movies.
The lens includes fast, quiet and accurate STM focusing and includes two PMo Aspherical lens elements, which render sharp results with beautiful details every time. You get even more versatility from a very close focusing distance of just 15cm together with high magnification. This allows you to fill your frame with a subject and create dynamic pictures which draw the view in.
Canon EOS R100 mirrorless camera in more detail
High quality 24.1MP Sensor
In the heart of the Canon EOS R100 is 24 megapixel APS-C format sensor, which is paired with the Digic 8 processor. These deliver a snappy shooting experience and are able to capture beautiful photos and up to 4K (cropped) video. The sensor offers far better quality than a smartphone, especially when paired with Canon mirrorless lenses, like the one included in this kit, allowing you to catch the moment.
Canon Dual Pixel CMOS AF
With Canon’s renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF you can expect to capture your subject sharp, wherever they move about the frame, thanks to sensor-level focusing which covers 88% of the frame with Face Detection and Eye Tracking AF.
The AF technology uses image plane phase detection that is unique to Canon and has developed into one of the most advanced AF systems for any camera system. The result is that you can take photos and videos where your subject is sharp as they move about, perfect for anything from the kids running in the garden to holiday moments and street portraits.
Fast burst shooting
The EOS R100 shoots 3.5 frames per second in mechanical shutter mode and up to 6.5 frames per second (fps) in electronic shutter mode. This combines with Dual Pixel AF to help you nail the shot and capture the perfect moment every time. What’s more, when shooting with the electronic shutter the camera becomes completely silent, so you can photograph without disturbing anyone.
Versatile video capabilities
Whether you want to record high-quality cropped 4K video or 120p HD movies for slow motion, the Canon EOS R100 has you covered. Movie Digital Image Stabilisation helps keep your movies smooth, while the focus system takes care of tracking the subject. This means that you can capture beautiful memories and impressive movies to wow your family and friends.
Creative filters include Fish-eye, Miniature and B&W, which installs change your content.
Special scene modes help you to achieve perfect shots in a variety of settings, with predefined features for subjects like portraits, landscapes and night scenes.
Canon guided UI
With Canon’s guided UI you’ll more easily navigate menu settings, thanks to descriptive cues for different modes and the system even shows you examples of what to expect when you change settings.
Intuitive to use
Canon has thoughtfully designed the camera body with all of the buttons you could need perfectly placed for intuitive operation. A hotshoe lets you add a Canon fit flashgun, and there’s easy access to the control dial, mode dial and shutter button.
A high resolution electronic viewfinder (EVF) provides a crystal clear view of the scene, while the fixed LCD screen is instantly viewable for composing and reviewing your shots.
What’s in the box
- Canon EOS R100 camera body
- Canon RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
- Lens Cap E-49
- Lens Case/Pouch LP814
- Lens Dust Cap RF
With the EOS R100 Canon has created a super compact mirrorless camera, which is packed with features to help new content creators progress on their journey. It’s perfect for capturing special family moments, for holidays and travel, as well as a walk-around camera for snapping anything which catches your eye.
Included in the kit is a versatile and equally compact RF-S 18-45mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens, which is also the perfect starting point for enthusiast content creators. The zoom lens offers a versatile range, which supports everything from vlogging, to capturing videos and photos, and benefits from great features such as stabilisation and fast autofocus.
Key to the EOS R100 are the many easy-to-use features, which have been designed to make it effortless to capture brilliant content, and is a big step up from smartphone content. These include Creative Assist, which makes creative decisions on the fly that include contrast, brightness and background blur. There are also special scene modes and creative filters (in JPEG), which allow you to concentrate on the scene and capturing the perfect moment, without getting bogged down by technical details.
One of the biggest advantages of this highly portable kit is that you’ll be joining one of themes popular mirrorless ecosystems, with access to Canon’s high-quality equipment ready as you progress your skills. If you want to reach new heights with your content, are building an audience and want to create inspiring content without the fuss, the Canon EOS R100 with RF-S 18-45mm Lens Kit is a brilliant choice.
Remember that you can grab a free trade-in quote for your camera or lens if you want to trade-in and trade-up to the R100.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.