Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Pancake Lens
Developed for EOS M mirrorless camera s, the Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM pancake features smooth continuous autofocus for videography, a fast aperture and is lightweight enough to be a carry-anywhere lens.
- Compact and lightweight
- Fast f/2 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
- Superb image quality
Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Lens
Ideal for everyday use, this 22mm wide-angle pancake lens is small enough to take with you anywhere, so you never miss a moment.
- 22mm wide-angle fixed focus lens ideal for everyday use
- lightweight, pancake design with EF-M mount
- Gives effective focal length of 35mm on a Canon EOS M camera
- Fast f/2 aperture gives great results in low light
- Smooth, quiet focusing in movies with Movie Servo AF, which uses STM stepping-motor technology
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Super spectra coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 15cm
- 43mm filter diameter
- Optional EW-43 lens hood and lens pouch LP811
Canon EF-M 22mm f/2 STM Pancake Lens Specifications
Wide Angle Pancake Lens
22mm (35mm equivalent full frame)
f/2 - f/22
Canon EF-M Mirrorless - APS-C
61 x 22.9mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Mirrorless Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 61|
|Length (mm): 24|
|Weight (g): 105|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 22 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 22|
|Maximum magnification: 0.21|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 22|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.15|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspheric lens|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A great choice for EF-M mount Canon DSLR owners looking to explore. Small and discrete enough to carry anywhere, the fast aperture and high quality construction ensure brilliant results every time.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.