Canon CLI-571Y Yellow Ink Cartridge for Pixma MG6850
CLI-571Y Yellow Ink Cartridge for Canon PIXMA MG5750, PIXMA MG6850, PIXMA MG7750 Printers.
With top class inkjet printing in mind, Canon has created the CLI-571Y Yellow Ink Cartridge to ensure that every print is of the highest standard, from the first to the last. Utilising the manufacturer's time-tested inks and cutting-edge ink delivery system, the cartridge is well suited to the demands of the modern home or office printing environment.
Designed to work with the PIXMA MG5750, PIXMA MG6850, PIXMA MG7750 models, the CLI-571Y Yellow Ink Cartridge offers long-lasting inkjet support. Working intuitively and effectively with your printer's ink delivery system, the cartridge helps you create beautiful print outs whether you are using the printer in the home or in a professional work environment.
Demonstrating all the key features of an inkjet cartridge, the CLI-571Y Yellow Ink Cartridge is incredibly simple to install and reliable, whilst offering top quality prints. This is demonstrative of the huge popularity of inkjet printers within the home and small office, allowing users to simply and affordably create top quality print outs.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Ink Cartridges|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.