Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip For EOS R5 And EOS R6
The Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip for EOS R5 and R6 mirrorless camera bodies provides extended shooting capabilities with two LP-E6NH batteries as well as improved functionality and a quick control dial.
Canon BG-R10 Battery Grip Summary
Users of the latest Canon mirrorless cameras can mount this optional BG-R10 Battery Grip and add two LP-E6NH Lithium-Ion battery packs to gain extended shooting times. Photographers with existing LP-E6N batteries can also use those, as the grip is backwards compatible with the previous model. Current camera compatibility includes the EOS R5 and EOS R6 bodies.
Along with extended shooting times the BG-R10 benefits from a quick control dial to adjust settings, which was not previously available. When the camera is plugged in to charge via USB-C the batteries will also charge whilst remaining in the grip providing extra convenience. The battery grip also serves to improve ergonomics of an attached body by creating a larger grip which many professionals and enthusiasts prefer, for either vertical or horizontal orientation. We believe this makes the BG-R10 grip an excellent addition for Canon mirrorless users.
Duplicate controls include an AF point selection joystick that makes it easy to move the active focus point around the frame. Power your EOS R5 or EOS R6 with mains electricity by connecting the BG-R10 to the DR-E6 DC Coupler and AC-E6N AC Adapter.
What's in the box
- BG-R10 Battery Grip
- Battery Magazine
- Connector Cover x 2
- User Manual Kit
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.