Canon Battery Grip BG-E11
The Canon BG-E11 will double the battery life of the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, and is built in the same hardy, weatherproof, magnesium alloy of the camera .
- An easy one - but the added battery life!!!
- Build quality is what you'd expect for this accessory to match the premium feel of a premium camera .
- Double the battery life of your Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Magnesium alloy build
- Duplicate controls for easier vertical shooting
- Battery: Canon LP-E6N battery
- camera : Canon EOS 5D Mark III
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Battery Grips|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
The Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip replaces the current LP-E6 battery with an ergonomically friendly battery grip for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III with space for 2 batteries, thus doubling your camera's battery power. In case of 'emergency' situations where both of your batteries have depleted, you can temporarily power your camera with AA batteries.
Built in the same magnesium alloy, weather-proof, material as the 5D Mark III, it is also adorned with duplicate buttons to make vertical shooting a more enjoyable, and certainly easier, experience - consisting of controls for AF start, Focus Point, AE-lock as well as a second multi-controller, and a second control dial.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.