Calibrite ColorChecker Digital SG
Calibrite Digital Colorchecker SG
Specifically designed to meet the needs of digital photographers, the Colorchecker Digital SG target includes the highest quality color reference standards available. Each of the 140 patches, created from 96 individual colors, was chosen for its location in color space to expand the color gamut, so you can create profiles that capture the full capabilities of your camera and scanner.
Now even more powerful - create custom ICC camera profiles!
The Colorchecker Digital SG target includes the colors from the standard Colorchecker target, many of which represent natural objects, such as human skin tone, foliage and blue sky. The additional skin-tone and grayscale colors found in the Digital SG target deliver greater accuracy and consistency over a wider variety of skin tones, and allows for more accurate color balance, regardless of light source.
The Colorchecker Digital SG can be used for a variety of applications, including:
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.