Bushnell Prime 20-60x65 Angled Eyepiece Spotting Scope
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Premium versatility at a low price. The 45 degree eyepiece and indexing tripod adapter allow for flexibility while photographing or nature viewing. All this coupled with the same great clarity Bushnell has to offer makes for premium product at a standard price.
- Multi Coated- Anti-reflective coatings for bright, high-contrast
- Argon Purged- Remains fog-proof regardless of temperature change
- IPX7 Waterproof- O-ring sealed, dry up to 30 min in 3ft of water
|Adapt to Tripod||Yes|
|Close Focus (ft. / m)||20 / 6.1|
|ED Prime Glass||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||3.3 @ Minimum to 1.2 @ Maximum|
|Eye Relief (mm)||18|
|Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m)||100ft @ 20x to 50ft @ 60x / 50m @ 20x to 17m @ 60x|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens (mm)||20-60 x 65|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||No|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||No|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||IPX4|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.