Bushnell Prime 10x42 Roof Prism Binoculars Black
Prime 10X42MM Binoculars provide a lightweight, durable, and waterproof construction that will weather any storm/conditions/environment. The BAK4 phase coated prisms, and fully multi-coated optics ensure excellent low light performance and clarity when it matters most.
- Exo Barrier- Coating bonds to glass, repelling water, oil, dust
- IPX7 Waterproof- O-ring sealed, dry up to 30 min in 3ft of water
- Multi Coated- Anti-reflective coatings for bright, high-contrast
- Environmentally Friendly- Lead Free Glass
- Field of View- 102m. Eye Relief- 19mm. Exit Pupil- 4mm
|Adapt to Tripod||Yes|
|Close Focus (ft. / m)||13.1 / 4|
|Dielectric Prism Coating||No|
|ED Prime Glass||No|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4|
|Eye Relief (mm)||19|
|Field of View (ft.@1000yds / m@1000m)||305 / 102|
|Lens Coating||Fully Multi-Coated|
|Magnification x Objective Lens (mm)||10 x 42|
|PC-3 Phase Coating||No|
|Ultrawide Band Coating||No|
|Waterproof / Fogproof||IPX7|
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.