Broncolor Siros 800 S Expert Kit 2 WiFi / RFS 2 Location Lighting Kit
Broncolor Siros 800 S Expert Kit 2 WiFi / RFS 2 Summary
The Siros monolight is pure innovation. A little light giant with infinite possibilities and totally uncompromising broncolor quality. Specially developed by broncolor, the world's first app for light control - "bronControl".
It is remarkable for its ultra-fast flash durations, an enormous control range and short charging times. Siros is powerful and universal. Enclosed in a robust housing, and providing 800 J, it can be activated using the broncolor RFS 2.1 radio release. Siros is available in standard and "S" variants, with 400 or 800 J.
In Siros S too, the ECTC technology you know from our high-end Scoro and Move power packs controls the flash curve and guarantees flash durations from 1/13,000s (t 0.5) and constant colour over the entire control range.
The enormous control range, up to nine f-stops and down to 2 Joules gives the photographer an unrestricted choice of aperture. And the lightning-quick charging times, 0.02 to 0.9 s at 400 Joules, mean you never have to wait. broncolor has one of the most comprehensive ranges of light modifiers, and Siros is fully integrated into this system of unlimited creative opportunities. Two new reflectors have been specially developed for Siros: an umbrella, and a size-optimised reflector, the L40, which features a snap-in system for mounting honeycomb grids.
All the basic functions of Siros can be operated using the "bronControl" app. As soon as Siros is logged in to a WiFi network, several devices in a studio, clearly identified by different-coloured LEDs, can be controlled using a smartphone or tablet.
Broncolor Siros 800 S Expert Kit 2 WiFi / RFS 2 Details
|What else is included in the box?|
- 2 x Siros 800 S WiFi/RFS 2
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lights|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.