Broncolor MobiLED Portable Flash Head
Broncolor MobiLED Flash Head - Details
The MobiLED lamp was developed to match the Move power pack and the Mobil A2L power packs: it is remarkably compact, weighs very little, and has an excellent price/performance ratio. The protective cap can be quickly replaced with an umbrella or standard reflector to suit the shoot. MobiLED features a pan/tilt head for one-hand operation and an integrated umbrella holder. The powerful cooling fan only switches on when the service temperature of the power pack reaches a threshold level. The bayonet mount is compatible with other broncolor lamps and gives the user access to a comprehensive range of lamps, light shapers, and accessories. The lamp is equipped with a release button that allows quick reflector changes and 360° rotation. Thanks to its innovative design, the MobiLED lamp stows away compactly for transport and storage.
- corresponding emission characteristics of flash tube and modelling light
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lights|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.