Broncolor F160 LED Lamp
Broncolor F160 LED Monolight
With the features and specs that you would expect from a company of Broncolor's repute, the F160 LED Monolight is a compact light source that outputs the rough tungsten equivalent of 600W.
You expect precise and accurate color control from Broncolor but they've really pushed the envelope with a CRI rating of 97 throughout its variable color range of 2800 to 6800K and a very impressive 98.6 rating at 5500K.
There's also Magenta / Green control and dimming from 0 to 100%. While you can make these adjustments locally on the fixture, you can also make them remotely via onboard Wi-Fi, or with DMX with the purchase of an optional module.
Other convenience features include a daylight / tungsten shift key, easily readable OLED display, and a 100 to 240 VAC power supply for worldwide use. The F160 is also compatible with the full line of Broncolor light shapers.
Designed as a point light source, the LED F160 features a groundbreaking diffusion element that allows it to match the light characteristics of Broncolor flash heads as well as compatibility with all Broncolor light shapers.
With a robust housing and thoughtfully designed ergonomics, the LED F160 has been built to naturally integrate into the photographer's workflow. Remote adjustment is available over its integrated Wi-Fi and the bronControl app or an optional DMX module.
The colour rendition of the LED F160 is held to the same high specifications that have established Broncolor as the trusted standard in photographic lighting. At 5500K it produces as CRI of 98.6 and throughout its color range of 2800 to 6800K, average CRI ratings are above 97.
- Constant Light, Variable: 2800 to 6800K
- Green / Magenta Control, 0-100% Dimming
- Daylight / Tungsten Shift Key
- Compatible with Broncolor Light Shapers
- Manual Focusing, Integrated Wi-Fi Module
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.