BlackRapid Sport X QD Camera Sling Multi-Terrain Camo
The BlackRapid Sport X QD Camera Sling Multi-Terrain Camo features a right-handed design in an updated colour, which provides quick access, comfortable, even weight distribution and underarm stabiliser clips.
BlackRapid Sport X QD Camera Sling Multi-Terrain Camo Summary
Safely and securely carry your camera, and have it handy when you need to shoot fast, with the BlackRapid Sport X Camera Sling Strap in multi-terrain camouflage. It is designed to be worn across a right-handed user's body from the left shoulder to the right hip, and your connected camera will rest upside-down on your hip, so that it can be quickly raised for use. A 16 x 2.2" shoulder pad is ergonomically curved to fit the contour of your shoulder and evenly distribute the weight of the camera while its TPE foam and poly air mesh improve air flow and comfort.
The underarm stabilizer clips fit under your left shoulder and prevent the camera from twisting as it rests on your side. This stabilizer strap is removable if you find you don't need it and want to keep your sling system simple. The Sport X also comes with a durable locking carabiner to hang your camera from, and attaches to a BlackRapid FR-5 FastenR connected to your camera or lens 1/4"-20 tripod mount. A plastic Lockstar protector folds over the carabiner and prevents it from accidentally unlocking while also helping to prevent the carabiner from scratching the camera or lens.
The length of this strap is adjustable up to 66" to accommodate a variety of scenarios from person's of different sizes to layering clothing and wearing jackets at different times of the year. Spring-loaded bumper locks can be slid up and down the length of the strap's webbing to allow you to limit excess camera movement along the length. Finally, a secure safety tether catches your camera if you should lose your grip, preventing a devastating impact from a fall.
- Adjustable Strap, Maximum Length: 66″ (167 cm)
- Designed For Left Shoulder, Curved Pad Made Of 500D Nylon, Curved TPE Foam And Poly Air Mesh
- Pad Length: 16″ (40.5 cm); Pad Width: 2.2″ – 3.7” (5.5 cm – 9.5 cm); Pad Thickness: 0.3″ (.65 cm)
- Strap Made Of Nylon Webbing; Webbing Width: 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Front and Back Sliding Cam-Locks On Webbing Secure Camera In Place By Hip
- Underarm Stabilizer Clips Lock On Both Ends, And Is Fully Removable
- Includes Swivel QD (male QD connector), Camera Safety Tether, Mesh Zippered Storage/Gear Bag
- Strap Weight: 4.5 oz.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.