BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Sling
The BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Sling is the original strap for DSLR and mirrorless cameras, featuring high-tech breathable materials along with a comfortable ergonomic shoulder pad shape.
BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Sling Summary
The robust camera sling features a combination of high tech materials and patented shoulder pad shape design for a breathable and comfortable carrying experience. For extra security the locking CR-3 carabiner and LockStar provide double the safety.
The BlackRapid Sport Breathe is ideal for any level of photographer and content creator, whether beginner or professional, with an always-ready to shoot design ensuring you’ll always get the shot.
- Comfortable, breathable and ergonomic design
- Patented shoulder pad from nylon mono mesh, curved TPE foam and poly air mesh
- Always be ready to shoot with any DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Adjustable length nylon webbing with cam-lock
- Integrated underarm stabiliser
- Includes FastenR FR-5, locking CR-3 carabiner and LockStar
Learn more about how the entire BlackRapid line works in our guide which takes a closer look at the best BlackRapid camera straps.
The Breathe series is available in the following models:
- BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Sling - this model
- BlackRapid Double Breathe Camera Harness (holds two cameras)
- Black Rapid Hybrid Breathe Dual Camera Strap (holds two cameras)
- BlackRapid Double Breathe Slim Camera Harness (holds two cameras)
- BlackRapid Curve Breathe Camera Sling
- BlackRapid Binocular Breathe Strap
Whats in the box
- BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Sling
- ConnectR (CR-3)
- LockStar Breathe
- FastenR (FR-5)
- Underarm Stabiliser
- Camera Safety Tether
- Black Mesh Bag
BlackRapid Sport Breathe Camera Sling Specifications
- Strap adjustable length with pad: 167 cm (66”)
- Pad consists of: Nylon mono mesh, TPE foam, polyester and air mesh
- Pad Length: 40.5 cm (16”)
- Pad Width: 5.5 cm – 9.5 cm (2.2″ – 3.7″)
- Pad Thickness: .65 cm
- Webbing: 100% Nylon
- Webbing Width: 2.5 cm (1”)
- Product Weight: 190g
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.