Billingham SP40 Shoulder Pad Black
We have looked for a better way to manufacture the shoulder pad products for some time now. While enjoying their simplistic nature, we have listened to feedback from customers during this time who want more functionality aswell. The incorporation of foam padding for comfort and a switch from the neoprene grip to a much more hardwearing rubber material make this product a great upgrade.
The SP40 will fit a 1.5inch sling, replacing the SP15; the SP50 will fit a 2 inch sling, which is in place of an SP20. In both our original Tan or Black leather, the SP50 is also produced in our Chocolate colour.
The new SP's will be sold alongside the current SP's as an upgradeable item. We have no current plans to stop production of the old style products at present.
Fully Bound With Leather - More comfortable on the neck of wearer
5 Section Closed-cell Foam Padding
Greatly improved shoulder comfort
Improved Non Slip material underneath - Helps keep the bag in position
Top Grain Leather used throughout - continuing the high quality of components used on our bags.
Billingham Press Studs - it can be moved onto other Billingham products.
2 Sizes for two different widths of sling SP40 for 1.5 inch (38mm), below or the SP50 for 2 inch (50mm) slings.
3 Colour Combinations to match all three leather trim colours.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Bag Accessories|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.