- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Billingham Hadley Small Shoulder Bag - Navy Canvas/Chocolate
The Billingham Hadley Small Shoulder Bag in Navy Canvas / Chocolate features a new colour way, stylish 3-layer waterproof fabric and real leather trim for a stylish and practical carrying solution.
Earn 202 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Billingham Hadley Small Shoulder Bag - Navy Canvas/Chocolate
The Hadley Small is one of Billingham’s most popular bags, hold it and you'll understand why. Not only is it a stylish messenger bag and camera bag creating the perfect mix of style and function.
Take for example the 'Quick Release System' coupled with solid brass buckles. Why have we added both? Because the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and silently with one hand and the buckles allow you to adjust the ‘fit' of the front pockets. For example, if you have squeezed some bulky gear into one of the front pockets, you can just let out that side's buckle to suit so that you can still comfortably close the bag with the QRS. You won't need to use the buckle for opening the bag.
The bag also offers exceptional protection. The outside of the bag is made with stormproof 'Stormblock' material - two layers of fabric bonded together with a layer of butyl rubber. Stormblock fabric never needs 're-proofing'. Further the bag features a sculpted top flap to stop weather getting in. To provide impact protection the bag features a removable padded insert (attached inside by a single press stud) - take the insert out to transform the Hadley Small into an understated, stylish travel or work bag. Inside the insert are two removable, reposition-able padded vertical dividers that run the height of the bag and two smaller flappy dividers for stacking lenses. The top of the insert features a padded flap as a further defence against any rain getting in and to provide protection in a fall.
The Hadley Small is a compact bag yet has a larger capacity than you might think. You can tell from the dimensions that it will fit 2 rangefinder or small mirrorless cameras but its flexible body also allows it to flex out to easily fit a mid-sized DSLR and 2-3 small to mid-sized lenses. The bag's two front pockets are fitted with a secondary stud in their top outer corner - open this stud to create extra space or close it to form a handy pen holder.
Of course all this, coupled with the fact that the Hadley Small doesn't 'look' like a camera bag makes it perfect for carrying your gear discretely round the country or the city. Like all Billingham camera bags the Hadley Small is made in England and backed by a 5 year guarantee.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag in seconds.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Adjustable front pockets.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
Billingham Hadley Small Shoulder Bag Dimensions
- External Dimensions: W290mm x D120mm x H220mm
- Internal Dimensions: W260mm x D80mm x h290mm Main compartment
- Capacity: 3.50 litres
- Weight: 0.70 kgs
- Front 'dump' pockets (x2): W100 to 140mm x D40 to 50mm x h270mm
- Capacity: 0.5 to 0.75 litres
- Shoulder Sling Measurements
- Length: can be adjusted between 850mm to 1480mm approx.
- Width: 38mm, can fit an SP15 or SP40 shoulder pad (chocolate).
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.