Billingham Hadley Digital Shoulder Bag - Khaki FibreNyte/Chocolate
Perhaps the most classic colour combination from Billingham, with a modern waterproof Khaki FibreNyte material and Chocolate Leather detailing this bag is as timeless as it is practical.
Billingham Hadley Digital Shoulder Bag Khaki FibreNyte / Chocolate Leather
- One of our smallest camera bags, yet will fit two small rangefinder style cameras or a mid-sized DSLR face down with small or mid-sized lens attached
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Strong leather side patches for mounting of optional AVEA pockets.
- Quick Release System allows the bag to be opened and closed one handed.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
The Hadley Digital is the smallest of the Hadley shoulder bag range - and so perfect if you want to carry your camera with the minimum of fuss. However don't think that that means the capacity is lacking - it should fit a mid-sized DSLR lens downwards (as long as the lens isn't too big!) or even two rangefinder style cameras side by side.
Like all Hadleys (other than Hadley Large Pro) it features the Quick Release System to which we have added solid brass buckles. Why both? Simple - the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely with one hand and the buckle allows you to fine tune the ‘fit' of the front pocket. For instance, if you have really packed in some bulky gear into the front pocket, you can just let out that side's buckle to suit.
Another feature common across the range is a padded inner lid over the main compartment to help keep out rain or snow and a sculpted main flap which protect the bags' contents from adverse weather conditions. Further like all our camera bags the Hadley Digital is made with 'Stormblock' material - canvas or Fibrenyte fabric that has been bonded to butyl rubber to ensure maximum weather resistance.
For added flexibility we have made the Digital compatible with the optional AVEA Pockets - just attach them to the strong leather side panels so when you need more room you can simply add them to one or both sides.
Finally, like all Billingham camera bags the Hadley Digital is made in England and is backed by a 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
External Dimensions W210mm (8¼") x D130mm (5") x H210mm (8¼")
Internal Dimensions W180mm (7") x D100mm (4") x h270mm (6¾") Main compartment
Capacity 2.50 litres (0.09 feet³)
Weight 0.47 kgs (1.04 lbs)
Front 'dump' pocket: W170mm (6¾") x D25mm (1") x h280mm (7")
Capacity: 0.5 litres (0.02 feet³)
Shoulder Sling Measurements
Length: can be adjusted between 850mm (33½") to 1480mm (58¼") approx.
Width: 38mm (1½").
This model is available in a range of colours which include:
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.