Billingham Galbin 8 Binocular Case - Black Canvas/Black Park Cameras
Billingham Galbin 8 Binocular Case - Black Canvas/Black
The 'Galbin 8' and 'Galbin 10' binocular cases are precision-engineered to offer the greatest level of protection for valuable optics equipment when travelling, out in the field or in transit.
One the most notable aspects of the bag is the effort we've gone to to keep the weather out of it. Each case is made Billingham's waterproof 3-layer canvas or 3-layer FibreNyte materials that never require reproofing and remain moisture-resistant for the whole lifetime of the bag. Our canvas is hardwearing and our FibreNyte an even harder wearing material that is colour-fast and delivers exceptional durability and protection against wear and tear.
In addition to this waterproof material the bag features a contoured outer main flap, as well as an internal soft cover with drawstring cord fastener and secure toggle lock, affording additional defence against both dust and inclement weather conditions.
The bags incorporate the Billingham's Quick Release System - a strong leather strap with a solid brass ‘clogball' fastener positioned on the front of the bag to allow the owner to gain access to equipment, quickly and quietly, the instant it is needed. This flexible mechanism avoids the risk of disturbing the subjects being observed, and allows rapid access to the bag - with a little practice you should be able to open and close it one-handed.
On the side of the bag are two solid brass D-rings - these can be used to quickly attach and detach the removable shoulder sling (included), also with the QRS system. The shoulder sling is adjustable for length and is made from high strength shuttle-woven polyester.
On the reverse of the bag are two sturdy leather reinforced straps that are secured by press studs, these enable secure attachment to a waist-belt (up to 6cm wide) for optimum portability.
We have integrated a handy slip pocket into the design at the back of the main compartment, for the storage of rainguards, objective lens covers, notebooks, accessories or mobile phones.
In addition to its high quality canvas the bag features top-grain leather and solid brass fixings. It is made at our own factory in Cradley Heath, England. The bag is protected by Billingham's 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
Product features in detail
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binocular accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.